(12) The First Step

The picture is Laurence
------------------------------
Aphmau's POV
Night two. I wonder who the new guard is. The doors then open & I see a kid, around the age of 15 walk in. No wonder he's late. "Jason, you know what to do right?" Joey asks. "Yes I do~" he sings in reply. "Good ~" I song back. "Do you have cameras in your box too~?" I ask. "Yeah ~" he answers. "Want to come over so we can look at them together~?" He asks. "Sure~" I say & hop through a camera, into Jason's box.

Can I talk to him?

Sure, just make sure the microphone is disconnected first

"Jason~?" I ask. "Yes~?" He replies. "I have someone that would like to meet you~" I tell him. "But I already met everyone~" he says confused. I look away & say "Not everyone, this person, no one else know of but me~" "Where are they ~?" He asks slightly frightened. "Don't think I'm crazy but he lives here~" I say pointing to my head. "You can come out now Mari." I say & lose control.
Mari/Jess' POV
"Hi I'm Jess, but you can call me Mari~" I tell him. "H-~" "Don't think Aph is crazy.....I'm what's left over of the person who was first in this suit. When she was put in here we got merged together. The normally only come out when the box winds down~." I say in a haste. "I can tell your not her~" He says. "How~?" I ask stunned. "Her eyes have one dot of hazel in them while you have no other color but the black with white pupil~." Jason tells me. "Well I just wanted to say hi. I'm gonna give this body back to Aph~" I say & slowly fade bake into her head.
Aph's POV
Mari gives me the body back & I look at Jason with hopeful eyes. "Soooo~?" I ask. "Mari is...is something~" he says chuckling at the end. "Yeah~" I giggle.

Go up to the wall behind you & tell Jason to say 'Dad's home'

Why?

It will open a room like you have.

Got it!

To close it say 'Be Back soon'

Okay

"Jason follow me~" I tell him walking over to the wall behind us. He walks over. "Say 'Dad's home' to the wall~." I tell him. "Why?" He asks. "You'll find out once you do it~" I say. "Dad's home~" he sings. The wall then starts to open. "What the-~?" He says starring at what was once a wall. "What are these~?" He asks walking over to one of the jars. "There souls. Were gonna use them to get out of here~" I tell him. The music on our boxs then wind all the way down. "Let's do this~" I say getting a nod in response from him. We then walk over to the cameras.

My time to shine!

Let's do this

Mari takes over & pushes me to the back of my head. As I watch her jump through the camera with Jason.
Mari's POV
Once we make it out of the camera the night guard looked terrified. I look at Jason & he looks at me, we both h nod & jump at him. Jason goes to stab the teen in the neak, when I stop him. I grab his hand & place it on the teens chest. "Now think about your happy place~" I tell him. "Okay~" he replies. Slowly I start to see a black soul come out of the kids body. "OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT?!" yells the teen boy. "Your soul~" I sing to him. "Shhhhhh close your eyes. It will be over soon~" I tell him. The teen boy then closes him eyes as Jason finally pulls the soul fully out of the body, causing the heart to stop & him to stop breathing. "Good job. Lets get back to our boxes~" I say & jump into the camera again.

Would you like the body back?

Sure

Also you should make sure Jason is okay. He seemed to have lost it after I showed how to take a soul.

Okay

Aph's POV
"Jason...~" I call out to him. "What's this~?" He asks holding out a black soul. "It's a soul~" I say. "Why do I have it~?" He questions. "Because we can use them to get to the afterlife~" I tell him. "That's interesting. Wait you showed me these earlier~!" He said as realization hit him like a brick. I grab a jar off one of the shelves & hand it to him. "To a step closer at getting out of here~" I sing. He grabs the jar, putting the soul inside of it. "This is just the start to something bigger~" he says & places it one an empty shelf.
Hye'Jin's POV
"Pst, Andy!" I whisper shout to him. "What?" He asks coming over to me. "Kat & Uta are in the party room." I tell him. "Wanna play a prank?" I ask. "Ugh kids these days." He sighs. "Whatever. Only if I get to pick the prank." He says. "Okay." I tell him excited. "Good. Go to the kitchen & get me viniger." He tells me. "Aye, aye sir!" I say & rush to the kitchen.
Uta's POV
"So deed ye like me soup?" I ask Kat. "Eit was good." She exclaims. "E'll go grab more oil soup fo ye." I say & rush to the kitchen grabbing two bowls & filling them up with soup, adding some nuts & bolts (A/N DONT YOU DARE THINK DIRTY!) to it. I then set down the bowl & open the fridge. While looking I hear walking behind me. "Who be dere?!" I ask turning around. I look all over the room, not seeing anyone. Weird. I pick up the bowls again & walk out the door. "Aye lass, I have ye- Ahhhhhhhhh!" I scream as I slip on something on the floor, spilling the soup on Kat. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She screams as the hot substance hits her. "Kat!" Andy yells & runs over to her with paper towels & ice. "Uta!" Hye'Jin yells running over to me with screws & bolts. She then fixes my broken ankle as Andy cleans the soup off Kat & puts ice on her leg. How did they know to bring that stuff? I ask myself as we clean up for when we open.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! This chapter took forever to write. Every time I wrote one thing I would be like 'No! This needs to be here!' While I delete what I just wrote to replace it with a new part. Well I recommend FaryofMinecraft
~Galaxy