(30) Pain

Aphmau's POV
I wake up to see Jason laying next to me asleep. Huh? I ask myself as I look at the time. "9:30~?!?!" I whisper yell. "Jason~!" I whisper yell as I shake him. "Jason~!" I whisper yell again and shake him. "What~?" He groans. "Get up~!" I whisper yell. "Five more minutes~" He replies. "Jason it's 9:35~!" I tell him. "What~?!" He asks getting up fast. "Shhh~" I tell him. I get up and peek out the box. "We have to figure out how to get you back to your box~" I tell him. He nods as I make my wall of cameras appear. Looking around the Pizzarea I find a hallway with no one in it. "That one~" I tell him while pointing to a camera. He nods then jumps through. In the matter of seconds he's in the hallway and a kid winds my music box. "My name is Marrinotte, what song would you like me to sing~?" The kids who looks around 14 smiles. "Can you sing The A Team?" He asks. I nod and start to sing. (Play song)

Aphmau=Italics The Boy=Bold

Both=Bold Italics

White lips, pale face
Breathing in snowflakes
Burnt lungs, sour taste
Light's gone, day's end
Struggling to pay rent
Long nights, strange men

The boy looks behind him and at a women.

And they say
She's in the Class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since eighteen
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
And they scream

The boy looks back at me.

The worst things in life come free to us

Cause we're just under the upper hand
And go mad for a couple grams
And she don't want to go outside tonight
And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland
Or sells love to another man
It's too cold outside
For angels to fly
Angels to fly

Ripped gloves, raincoat
Tried to swim and stay afloat
Dry house, wet clothes
Loose change, bank notes
Weary-eyed, dry throat
Call girl, no phone

He looks back at the women who is now talking to a man. It looks like they're flirting.

And they say
She's in the Class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since eighteen
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
And they scream
The worst things in life come free to us

Cause we're just under the upper hand
And go mad for a couple grams
And she don't want to go outside tonight
And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland
Or sells love to another man
It's too cold outside
For angels to fly
An angel will die
Covered in white
Closed eye
And hoping for a better life
This time, we'll fade out tonight
Straight down the line

The man holds up one finger and walks over to a little girl. He says something to her and walks back to the women.

And they say
She's in the Class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since eighteen
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
They scream
The worst things in life come free to us

The women then grabs the mans hand and pulls him out the door of the Pizzarea.

And we're all under the upper hand
Go mad for a couple grams
And we don't want to go outside tonight
And in a pipe we fly to the Motherland
Or sell love to another man
It's too cold outside
For angels to fly
Angels to fly
To fly, fly
For angels to fly, to fly, to fly
For angels to die

Once the man and women are out the door the boy turns back to me. His eyes are glossy and his smile has turned into a frown. Them it hits me. That was his mom and I'm guess that guy was not with her at all, in anyway shape or form. I give him a sympathetic smile and all he does is stare at me. Give gifts? Mari questions. I guess. I turn around and grab a Freddy plush off a shelf handing it to the boy. He smiles and walks away. All I can think is how much I feel bad for him when Jason finally reaches the boxes. "Why the long face~?" He asks. I point to the boy who was now sitting alone playing with the Freddy plush. "I got this~" he says waking over to a girl who looks around 13. He talks to her for a minute then points the boy. She nods and walks over to him and starts to talk to him. He laughs and Jason walks back over. "Good job~!" I cheer when out of nowhere I feel like I got a hammer to the stomach, falling to the floor with a big crash. Everything suddenly stops. Hye'Jin, Denis, and Chelsy stop playing and singing. Kids stop playing with Uta. Parents get off their phones and look over only to see me on the floor. "MARI!" All the kids yell and run over. I then hear the sound of running children. "Don't go near it!" Some of the parents yell. "Are you okay~?!" A worried Jason asks. When I don't respond he runs away from me. My vision gets blurry and all I can feel is pain in my stomach area. How am I feeling pain?!?? The clonking of metal gets closer and I feel myself get lifted off the ground. From what little I can see the lights get darker as I get taken out of the main party room. I start to close my eyes but the sound of an old rusty door opening makes my eyes instantly open. "What's going on?!?" Andy almost yells. "We don't know!" Hye'Jin responds. I then get placed on something cold that sends shivers down my lifeless body. "Okay everyone we're closing early!" A voice echo's through the halls. "What happened?!?" Someone walks over to me. "She, she just collapsed!" My vision gets worse til I cannot see anything. Not to long after I lose consensus and fall into a deep dream.
------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry for not posting in forever, but here I am now! I hope you loved this chapter. Thank you for reading.
~Galaxy