(1) Not So Happy Birthday

The picture is Andy
------------------------------------------------------

Today is Andy's 7th birthday & me & Claire said he could pick anywhere in the world to go. "Mamma! Aunty! I want to go to Freddy's!" Andy yelled while running down the stairs. "Who is Freddy sweetheart?" Claire asked. "No mamma Freddy isn't a person, Freddy's is a place." he told us. "Oh Claire he's talking about the new pizzeria on Falcon Way. Freddy Fazbears Pizza." I told Claire. "Oh okay honey! Who are you inviting?" she asked. "Joey, Sara, & Katrenia." Andy said. "Okay call them up & tell them to meet us at Freddy's." I told him. "Yay! Aunty & Momma are the best!" he yelled & ran to the phone.

^^^Time Skip to Freddy's^^^
Once we got there & the pizza & dranks were ready the other children arrived. Joey then walked up to me & Claire. "Hi Miss. Aphy!" he said. Joey has brown hair & blue eyes. "Miss. Andy's mom where is the bathroom?" Sara asked. "Over there!" Claire told her pointing next to the stage. Sara has blonde hair & blue eyes. "Thank you, thank you, thank you sooooo much for inviting me!" Katrenia said sitting down. "No problem." I told her. Katrenia has red hair with blueish hazelish eyes. After ten minutes they finished the 8 slices of pizza. "You guys sing happy birthday while me & Aunty Aph get more pizza." Claire said to the children. "Okay!" they all repiled & we walked twords the kitchen.

(Andy's POV)
OnceMomma & Aunty Aph walked away a golden bear walked up to us. "Who is the birthday boy or girl?" he asked. "I am!" I replied with excitement. "Well I have a present for you & your friends!" he told us. "Where?" Katrenia asked looking around. "Back stage silly. Follow me. " he said & started to walk away. Once we got back stage he lead us to a storage room. "In there!" he said pointing into the room. We then all walked in. When we got into the room he shut the door & locked it. I then became scared. "I'm scared." Katrenia whispered to me. "Shhh it's okay I'm scared too." I whispered back & grabbed her hand. The bear then took off it's head to reveal a man dressed in purple. "Come little children~" he started singing & pulled a knife out of his leg & walked up to Joey. He then stabbed him in the stomach & then his throat. "Follow sweet children~" he kept on singing & walked up to Sara & did the same thing. He then walked up to Katrenia & our grip on eachothers hand tightened. He saw that we were holding hands so he cut down the middle of where our hands connected, cutting off some of our fingers. "Ahhh!" we both screamed as he killed Katrenia. He then turned to me. "Into the calm & the quite~" he sang. That was the last thing I heard before I also died.

(Marionatte/Aph's POV)

Once me & Claire came back with more pizza & drinks the children were gone. "Maybe they went to the bathroom." I told Claire. She then nodded & we sat down. 7 minutes later & they still wern't back. We then started to look for them. "ANDY!" Claire yelled. "Katrenia, Joey, Sara!" I yelled. After 30 minutes of searching it was almost closing time. "ANDY, KIDS!" we yelled at the top of our lungs. "Sorry ladies but were closing now." a man dressed in a purple security gaurd uniform informed us. "But my son & his friends are still here!" she told him. "Sorry Miss. If the night time security gaurd sees them we will inform you right away Ma'am." he said & walked off. Claire then started to freak out. "ANDY! ANDY! COME OUT PLEASE!" she yelled again. "Don't worry Clairebear we'll come back as soon as they open tomorrow." I said to her. "ANDY!" she screamed as I pulled her out of the pizzaeria.
^^^Time Skip a couple of years^^^

It's been almost 3 years & there is no sign of Andy or any of the kids that went missing that day. Claire never leaves the house, crys & sings a song she made up about Andy going missing. She only leaves her room to eat. But me, I'm determined to find Andy, even if I die trying. Yesterday I got a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza to see if he is still there. "Claire dinner is ready!" I yelled to her. I don't even call her Clairebear anymore because it reminds her of Andy. She then came down, grabbed her food, & went back to her room. "I'll find him. Just you wait." I whispered & left.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! How do you like the Flash back so far? If you ever want me to mention one you your books that you've made, let me know in the comments.
~Galaxy