(41) My Sunshine

Aphmau's POV

As SF opens up my stomach area she looks inside with frustration. "What~?" I ask, trying not to yell.
"I need a wrench!" A wrench then comes flying through the air and she catches it without even looking. She then starts to go to work, taking some bolts out of me. When she's finished with that she looks in my stomach with disbelief. SF then mumbles something. "What did you say?" Hye'Jin asks as she comes over to see if she needs help. "There are 3 babies." She responds. "But only one is ready to be born." I look over at her and give her a look of 'I told you so' and pain. "Then get the one out that's ready!" Hye'Jin tells SF, snapping her out of thought. "Right, right." SF then carefully reaches inside of me a pulls out what I'm guessing is my baby. I can't really see it cause my vision is still kind of blurry. Hye'Jin cuts the umbilical cord for her as they shout. "It's a boy!" That's when SB and Joey stop what they were doing and sigh with exhaustion. "What are you going to name him Aphmau?" Chelsy asks from the crowd. Bringing my hands to my face, I rub my eyes so I can see more clearly. He has small patches of brown hair and his eyes are a deep purple color. I smile. "Can I hold him~?" I ask. SF nods and hands me him. "Is the baby okay~!?" Jason pushes through all the kids. "If it's no-~" He cuts himself off as he sees me holding our first child, a tear in his eye. "Michael~" I whisper. "What did you say?" SB asks. "His name is Michael~" I begin to rock him back and fourth in my arms as I sing to him.

You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy,
When skies are gray.
You'll never know just,
How much I love you.
So please don't take,
My sunshine away.

I start to repeat it and Jason joins in.

You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy,
When skies are gray.

The kids all join in, soon with SF and SB.

You'll never know just,
How much I love you.
So please don't take,
My sunshine away.

I smile down at my son as he smiles. He is so beautiful. While looking down and smiling back at my child I notice something flash behind his eyes.
Gears?
I look up at SF with a worried look. "What is it?" She asks concerned. "I saw a flash of I think gears behind his eyes~" She gives me a weird look before gently taking sweet Michael from me. After a second her eyes go a little wide. "I knew he would be part animatronic, but this is weird." Suddenly he starts to cry, really loudly. "Shhhh." SF hums. "Are you hungry sweetheart?" She asks. "Would you like some food?" Michael behind to now swing his arms around. "Do we give him oil?" SB asks. SF looks at me. "Want to risk it?" She asks.
I look over at little Michael in her arms. If he is part animatronic then he should be able to take it. Worst that happens is she'll need to do a bit of surgery on him or make him throw it up. I nod. "It sounds right~" I tell her. She nods back in agreement. Denis takes a bottle, for when the babies came, and fills it with a bit of oil. He then walks over and hands it to SF.

She takes the bottle half way filled with the black liquid and puts it in Michael's mouth. Immediately he stood crying and sucks on the bottle. After a minute or two we still see no side effects. SF is rocking my sweet little boy with his bottle in his mouth as she walks slowly around the room. "Ye be good wit' babies." Uta complements her. She thanks him and I begin to feel a bit jealous.

I want to be told I'm good with babies. I helped Claire raise Andy. And Michael is my child!
Is someone getting a bit over protective already?
No, I just want to hold him some more. He's been alive for about twenty minutes and I've held him for five minutes.
Then tell SF you want to hold you kid again. No big deal.
Also, congrats.
I will. And thanks for being here to help me through this Mari.
No problem Aphmau.

Mari suddenly stops talking and I'm left with my chance to ask for Michael back. "Um, SF~?" I ask awkwardly. "Hmm?" She hums, looking up for Michael. "Can I have him back~?" I ask her, trying to be the least amount of rude as possible. Blushing, she nods. "S-sorry." She says as she hand me him and his bottle. I gently take both things in my hand and shale my head. "It's okay~" I tell her. SF nods and her blush dies down. "Okay," She claps her hands together as she looks at SB and Joey. "Let's get to putting her back together." I chuckle. I look down at my stomach area to see a huge part of it pulled open after Joey unscrewed it all. SB helps him push it back into place as he screws it back together. SF is properly fixing my leg again so she can screw that back together. And I am humming and singing with Jason to our beautiful baby boy.

You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy,
When skies are gray.

Everyone else is wiping the sleep away that is trying to take over their robot bodies. "I think I'm going to sleep." Hye'Jin says as she yawns. "Me be goin' to sleep too." Katrina says. Hye'Jin walks out of the Parts and Service room while Katrina goes over to a corner of the room and lyes down. "Night!" A bunch of them say and go to their sleeping areas.
"Goodnight Mommy and Daddy." Andi yawns and walks out the room holding hands with Laurence.
"Night Mommy." Laurence calls.

You'll never know just,
How much I love you.

Jason yawns. "I'm gonna sleep in here on the other table tonight." He walks over to the other table and lyes down.

So please don't take,
My sunshine away.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Important Question: What is the Crying Child's and Sister Location Girl's names? Also, which one is older?
Please let me know in the comments because it's for the sequel.
If you enjoyed this chapter please comment, vote, and share this story with your other friends that enjoy Aphmau.
See ya' in the next chapter!!!
~Galaxy