(47) Change Can Ruin People

The neighborhood that night was very quiet. Not even the souls of the children were up.
Claire fell asleep on James' couch with Izzy in her arms.
Aphmau fell asleep with Michael and Jason curled up next to her.
The originals lay together also as they silently slept.
SF was watching SB sleep wondering if this nice side of him would last.
The toys had brought some blankets they found on stage and slept on the cold, hard wood.
William passed out in his bed after crying for no reason, with no emotion.

All of these people had their lives changed drastically and are broken in many more ways than one. Still, they somehow find comfort. Even William has comfort in the robots he's making his partner help him design.
All of them are connected with love, passion, sadness, and hate.
You cannot let these emotions drive you individually, you must find your peace even in the darkest of times.
Find your safe space that always welcomes you when you need it.
Never listen to the horrible comments and words that fill your thoughts every single day.

If you do continue to let this go on you will never find comfort in your own head; the one place you can never escape.
Remember that there is always a light at the end of the hallway calling your name.
Even they see it even though they're already dead, some actually and some mentally.
When feeling down tell someone about it. You never know who could he going through the small thing or understands more than you know.

The children, even though they looked peacefully asleep, problems come out of the shadows in their dreams.
Each and every one of them faces different things that a child should not have to go through ever. Tears, screaming, death, loss, murder.
Not even an adult should have to go through the types of things these kids have gone through and still are.

Out there some of you are for sure feeling like you relate to them. Please talk to a friend or even someone here. Who the children are based off of might respond.
Their souls might enter your messages for one moment to tell you that everything is alright.
It may not be true, but false hope can one day lead to a possible better future.
Never lose hope or give up on anyone or anything you do.
Keep working hard and know that person might really need you or that your hard work will one day pay off.

Saying a simple 'hi' to the shy person in your class or at your job could brighten their day. Helping someone who has dropped their things could make them smile. If someone is being bullied, standing up for them could make you a new friend.
When you see someone having a bad day just telling them a joke could make it so much better.
Giving money to someone who doesn't have enough to pay for something could help them
and/or their family.
Think about the people around you and also most importantly yourself.
It's okay to be selfish sometimes.
We're only human.

These people here who seem so peaceful in their sleep wonder what it would be like if they didn't end Andy's birthday I tear.
They wonder what would happen if the restaurants didn't even exist.
Maybe then they wouldn't exist either.

Denis starts to toss and turn in his sleep caring Hye'Jin to awaken from her slumber.
"Dennis." She whispers and pokes him on the shoulder.
He grunts and turns again.
"Dennis." She whispers again, but this time she shoved him.
"Hmm?" He hums tiredly as he open up his eyes to reveal the blue orbs that were once hidden behind his eyelids.
"I think you were having a nightmare again." She tells him groggily.
"Thanks for waking me up." He slightly smiles.
"No problem, now go back to sleep." He nods and closes his eyes again, falling into a deep slumber.
Hye'Jin also closes her eyes and drifts into a dreamland that is happier than normal.

Meanwhile, William awoke with a start. He was having a nightmare about everything; losing his wife, his daughters, and killing all those kids.
He almost forgot about how great it felt to stab a child as they screamed in pain and fear.
The time on his alarm clock read, 3:27am.
He groaned, then rolled back onto his right die to face the wall.
The bed William once shared with his wife was now empty except for his small body.
His entire house that once held a happy family was empty. Most of the furniture hasn't been used in years.
All he could feel in his heart was the same thing that his house felt, empty. The joy of his wife and kids that is now gone still weighs on him.
Even heartless people miss the ones who once brought them so much joy. Just seeing how his Aphy was now with a guy and had a child with more on the way, almost made him feel like his old self again. The man who loved what he did and his family.
The guy who had a family.
Now he was had an empty heart, on an empty bed, in a empty home that would probably never see life again until the day he died.
On that note, William pushed his face into the cold wall and dozed back to sleep, only half dreading the job he had to go to in the morning.

All of these things change people's lives and the way they view it.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guy. Sorry for the whole first half of the chapter being me rambling on about sad stuff. Once I started to write it, it was to stop.
Please know if something is going on in your life there are many people here on Wattpad and in your life outside of here that would love to listen to you.
I am one of those people who will listen to you, no matter what you have to say.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did please vote and comment how your day was.
See ya' in the next chapter.
~Galaxy