(57) That Kid

Jason's POV

It's been about two days now and Aph still hasn't awoken from whatever type of sleep she's in.
SF says that somehow, even as a robot, she could have been feeling so much pain that her whole....body? suit? whatever, shut down.
"DaDa?" I look down at Michael.
"No Michael, Jason~" I tell him.
It breaks my heart that our own children aren't allowed to know that we're their parents.
Now that they're going to be going with Aph's father, who I still don't trust, they have to learn to call him Dad.
It angers me.
He had his chance at being a father and screwed it up. He shouldn't be given another chance to raise his daughters children. That man has ruined so many lives because of what he did and I know that no one has really forgiven him; not even Aphmau. He abandoned her and her sister when they were still kids for Christs sake!
"J-Ja?" Michael adorably fails at pronouncing my name.
"Yeah~.....Ja~...."

Aphmau's POV

"NERD!!" A ball of paper gets thrown at my head.
"LOSER!!!" A ham sandwich lands in my lap.
"IDIOT!!!!!" An apple almost hits me square in the face.
It would have if I didn't move.
"Aww, is little Aphiepoo sad? Maybe we should call her parents to cheer her up- oh wait, they abandoned her because they realized that they should have aborted her!"
A carton of milk is then poured on my head.
"Enjoy it, cause it's probably the only drink you'll have besides rain water for the next month."
Natalie, the new main bully at my school since the murder Gene left two years ago, walks away.
She's giggling with her 'friends'.

I can't stand her.

I feel tears well up in my eyes.

She's right.
My parents should have never had me. Then they could have been happy together with Claire.

I sniff and quickly wipe away the tears before they can fall.
"Um, excuse me?" Someone says very close to me.
Taking the sandwich off my lap, I place it on the table.
"Excuse me Miss."

That girl should just answer him already.

Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder. I jump and block my face with my forearms.
"Oh! I'm not going to hurt you!"
Their voice is shakey, yet kind and gentle.
"W-what do you wa-want?" I ask, peaking out from behind my arms.
He then pulls something off his lunch tray and hands it to me.
Moving my arms away from my face, I see it's a napkin.
I let a small smile make its way on my face as I thank him and take the napkin.
As I start to wipe away the chocolate milk he takes a seat next to me.
"W-what are y-you doing?" I ask, confused.
"Sitting with you." He casually says and starts to eat his food.
Awkward silence.
"I'm Liam by the way." He told out his hand to me.
"A-Aphmau." I hesitantly reply and shake his hand.
"Aphmau? Never heard that one before." I nod.
"Most people haven't." He chuckles just as the bell that ends lunch rings.
"See ya' around Aphmau."
He picks up his tray and throws away his garbage.
"See you L-Liam." I basically whisper as Liam waves to me while walking out he cafeteria.
"What just happened?"

~•~•~•~

30 48 39

I put my locker combination in.

Now I need my math binder, science binder, and art folder.

As I'm pulling out my science binder, something hits me in the back of my head.
I ignore it and pull out the rest of my stuff before closing my locker.
"This is why you have no friends Aphiepoo, you're no fun!" Natalie whines while I walk past her, my eyes fixated on the ground.
"Look at me when I'm talking to you loser!"
Two of her 'friends' grab me and push me against the lockers causing me to drop all my things.
My chin is on my chest and my arms and legs lay limp.
"Listen up loser," She lifts my chin up with her finger.
I can feel her long nails dig into my skin.
"A good friend of mine told me how he failed at a little job of his.
You better obey me or I'll fix that problem he had."
My face remains emotionless.

She can try and drown me like Gene tried to all she wants.
I honestly don't mind.

"Go ah-"
"Leave the poor girl alone Natalie."
Natalie pulls her finger from under my chin and the two girls drop me. Sitting up, I follow her gaze to see Liam.
"O-oh heyyy Liam, baby." She tries to act innocent.
"We were just helping poor Aphiepoo here pick up her stuff."
She picks up my math binder and hands it to me. I only respond with a glare.
"Really? Because to me it looked like you were threatening her."
Natalie's eyes go wide.
"Oh no darling! You've got it all wrong. We would never do anything like that. Would we girls?" She turns to her two friends who shake their heads.
"I think I heard something about Jenna Holden finding a Candy Crush Crimson lipstick in the girls bathroom earlier. I would hate to be the girl who lost that."
Liam says as he shakes his head.
Natalie's eyes go wide.
"What?! She better not use my baby! That cost a lot! Come on girls!" Natalie then runs off toward the girls bathroom with her friends trailing behind her.
"Here, let me help you."
Liam walks over and helps me pick up my stuff.
"Woah," I look at what he's holding. It's one of my drawings.
I quickly snatch it from him and shove it into my art folder.
"Your good at drawing."
I then quickly pick up the rest of my papers and take off down the hallway to my math class.
"See ya' Aphmau!" He shouts to me as I turn a corner.

What is with that kid?

---------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post last week. My phone was suppose to get turned back on last Friday, but things came up and I had to wait a bit longer. I still hope you enjoyed the chapter anyways.
If you did please vote and comment.
See ya' in the next chapter!
~Galaxy