(18) A Day with Claire & Jeremy

The picture is James.
--------------------------------
Claire's POV
"I'm looking for Detective James." I tell her. She gives me a look of almost pity & points to a room down the hall. "Thanks." I tell her & rush down the hallway. "Claire?" I hear as I pass by a door. I back up & walk to the door to see Detective James sitting at a desk. "Oh." I say. "They changed where your office is." I say embarrassed. "Well don't just stand there. Come in, Come in." He tells me waving me twords him. I enter the room & sit in the chair on the other side of his desk. "I need you to do something for me." I tell him. "Getting right down to business, I like it." He says with a sly smirk in his face. "What's that something?" He asks getting more serious. "Aphmau went missing & it was during her night shift at Freddy's New & Improved." I say. "Not again." He mumbles & puts his fingers on his temples. "Claire on thing is wrong there, your not getting this investigation started up again. Your sister is probably fi-" "Wait!" I say holding up my hand. "Started up again?" I ask, a tear forming in my eye. He sighs. "Yes Claire, again." He says. "We stopped it a year ago." James tells me. "Why wasn't I informed?" I ask "Because we knew you would freak." He says. "Would you freak if Isabelle went missing, but no one believed you?" I asked. "Well-" "Then when the investigation on her was off, but no one told you? Would you freak." I ask standing up & trying to control my anger. "Calm down Claire." He says also standing. "ANSWER ME!" I yell at him. He sighs again. "Yes Claire, I would. The difference is that I wouldn't leave my kid alone." James tells me in an accusing tone. This just makes me even more angry. "NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU DENY IT, ANDY IS YOUR SON!" I yell at him. "THAT CHILD LOOKED NOTHING LIKE ME!" He yells back. "HE HAS YOUR EYES & MY HAIR!" I tell him. James has light brown hair & dark blue, almost purple, eyes. The full purple color comes from me. I have golden brown eyes & black hair. Andy has my black hair & James' eyes. "I'm not the only person in the world with almost purple eyes." He says calming down. "No you're not, but you're the only person I know with those kind of eyes." I tell him also calming down a bit. "Look Claire," he says. "I will help you with this, only because you mean a lot to me & I don't want you to be alone." He tells me. "Can I see Isabelle again?" I ask. "Do you have control over yourself?" He asks. I nod. "Then yes, come to my house tomorrow." He says. I smile, nod, & walk out. "Oh & Claire!" He says. "Yes?" I ask sticking my head back in the room. "We miss you." He says. I nod & walk out again & to the front door. I get to my car & start to drive home. I can't wait to see Isabelle again. I think. She's my daughter. She's 12 now. When Andy went missing she was tooken away from me because I was emotionally unstable. James says that she's his kid cause she has green eyes which run in his family. She has green eyes with specks of purple & golden brown & she had his light brown hair. I pull into the driveway next to my house. I hope she still remembers me.
Jeremy's POV
BEEP, BEEP, BEEP! My alarm goes off & throw my arm into it, turning it off. Uuuuuughhhhhh! I think as I climb out of my bed. I look at the time to see it's 1:30pm. I groan again & walk into the kitchen. I make some coffee & some waffles. Right before I sit at my dining room table a notepad falls out my pocket. "Huh?" I wonder aloud. After seeing the purple cover with little kitties on it, I immediately remember. It's Aph's notepad. I think to myself. I then scoff down my waffles & grab my coffee, running into my room. I sit on my bed & open to the first page.

Night One

I have come here from Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria to find out more about these animatronics. I know they kill people, but why? There has to be some logical answer behind it.
I found out that by putting on this Freddy Fazbear mask, that they think you're one of them. Chika  was just in the room offering me a cupcake. I kindly declined & she left.
My shift for the night just got over & I found out that the new ones don't move. Weird right? Why do the old ones move, but not these ones? Maybe there was a malfunction with the old ones, hence why they try to kill you. Just a theory. I hope I this helps me find Andy & is not just a waste of time.

I flip the page to see 'Night Two' written on the page. Maybe if I read this it will give me some tips on how these things work.

Night Two

This is my second day & Claire doesn't suspect anything. She just thinks that I work at a phone company as security. It's only a half lie.
Okay so Foxy doesn't fall for the mask. I found this out because I dropped my pencil on the floor, so I set the mask in the lamp. While I was under the desk to pick up the pencil I saw Foxy jump at the lamp & rip off the mask. He then left with a confused look on his face.
My shift just ended. I don't know why there are even vent in the room 'cause enough oxygen gets in from the giant opening in the wall. Anyway I got to go before Claire get suspicious because I'm home late.

I finish reading 'Night Two' & see that it's 3:00. "Oh Irene!" I say as I jump out of my bed & I go to the bathroom. "I'm gonna be late for my second job!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you loved this chapter. I know that none of the animatronics were in this one, but I did this so you could see how Claire was doing & what they do in the day. Anyway I recommend Uta_The_Silent_One-.
~Galaxy