(27) The Date

Aph's POV
I hop into my box & grab two chairs. "So...are you okay~?" I ask Jason while sitting down. "Yeah,~" he says. After a few moments of silence Jason breaks the ice. "I have a question~" he states. "Ask away~!" I tell him. He begins to blush. "Well-uh-i-um~..." He starts. "Willyougooutwithme~?" He asks very fast. I look at him with a questioning look. He sighs. "Will you do you with me~?" He asks. My face then turns redder than a tomato & I'm speechless. "R-really~?" I ask. He nodds. A drop of oil falls from me eye. "YES~!" I yell & hug him. He then chuckles. I let go of him giggling. "Soooo...what now~?" I ask. "We go on a date~!" He says pointing his finger in the air. I grab his hand & give him a smirk. I then jump through a camera that takes us to the hallway by the parts & service room. "Mu-lady~" he says sticking out his arm. "Why thank you kind sir~" I say taking his arm. We walk down the hall & into the main dinning room to take a seat. "How about that table~?" I ask pointing to one close to the stage. "Perfect~!" He cheers taking my hand again, running to the table. We take a seat as Chelsy walks over. "Hi I'm Chika!" She starts. "Can I take- MARI?! PUPPET?!" She almost yells. "Why are you guys over here?" She asks. "We're on a date~!" I say. "Oooooooooh." She says getting a sly look on her face. "What can I get you?" She asks. "Umm~" I begin to think. "I would like the nuts & bolts soup & a metal & fabric sandwich for the lady~" he tells Chelsy. She nods & runs to the kitchen. "You know what I like~" I say in awe. "You just like my friend that I had before I died~" he tells me. "You guys like all the same things~" he says. This is gonna be a great day.

Chelsy's POV
Omi! They're on a date! I need to make this perfect! I run to the kitchen & use the part that no one else uses to make their food. Once done I add some flowers & a plush of each of them. I look at my master piece & smile. They're gonna love this. I walk out the kitchen with the food & as I'm walking over to their table I see them laughing. Awe! "Awwwwe you one~" Aph pouts. "You're so cute like that~" he compliments her. "Here is your food." I say walking up to a laughing Jason & blushing Aphmau. "Th-thank you~" she stutters. I smirk. "Your welcome." I bow & walk back on the stage smiling like a manic. "What's up with you?" Denis asks getting ready for the next song. I point to where Aph & Jason are sitting. "They're on a date." I tell him. "Ooooh." He says getting it now. "Later you ask Aph about it & I'll ask Jason." He tells me. I nod & we start the next song.
Katerina's POV
"Hmmm hmmm hmmm~" I hum as I polish my hook. "What you doin'?" Sara asks walking over. I show her my hook & keep humming. "Oh...what is that song?" She asks. "A Soong me mum use to seeng me." I tell her. "Oh..." She says. "Hey!" Joey says walking over. "Hey." We greet. "I've been reading about those souls & learned that they can get us out of here." He tells us. "Me new dat alreedy." I tell him. "Well Aph & Jason should have some in their boxes." He says. "I also read that you can mix different color souls together to make colors we don't have." He says smiling like a dork. "REALLY?!" Sara yells. "Shhh!" Andy says. "Yeah." Joey says. "So we can leave?" Andy asks walking over. "If we have enough souls, then yes." He says. "It take a week or two to get them to mix though." He adds. "Theets okay!" I say happily. "Yeah, a couple more weeks can't hurt." Sara says. "When should we tell the others?" Andy asks. "Tonight." Joey says. "How if the night guard is here?" Andy asks. "He quit this morning." Sara says. "Good." Andy says. "We finily gonna be freh!" I cheer. Andy puts a hand on my shoulder. "Soon."
SB's POV
No no no no no, I think as I make my way back to the secret room. NO NO NO NO! Im running down the hall. I KNEW THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN! I open the door, walk in, then close it. "NO!" I yell & kick a chair making it go flying. "Whats wrong this time?" SF asks annoyed. "They're gonna go to the after life in a couple weeks!" I yell. "Not only that but Jason is dating Aphmau!!!" I yell kicking another chair. "You can't stop love." She tells me. "Whatever." I say. She then mumbles something else. "What was that?" I ask. She looks as red as a beet at this point. "NOTHING!" She yells & continues to work on something. "Do you remember Brae & Kam?" She asks. "Yeah?" I say more like a question. "Do you miss them?" She asks. "I guess." I tell her. She then does the loudest whistle I've ever heard. Two little versions of us then come out. "Kam?" I ask. "SB, I'm sorry for when-" I cut him off by hugging him really tightly. "KAM!" I cheer. I hear giggling only to look over & see Brae giggling. "Don't laugh at me!" I tell her & pick her up. I begin to hug them both. In the back round I hear a faint "That's the Leo I remember."
--------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry for the long time between updates. I live you still don't worry. Also if you guys want to give me some ideas for the next chapter just put them in the comments. I recommend Katy160
~Galaxy