A Talk

Hey guys.
Let me get straight to the point.
No, I am not going to discontinue this book.
I am going to be taking a break for as long as I need because I do not feel proud of the chapters that I've been posting lately.
I almost want to delete a ton of them and rewrite them, but I won't.
It's been not only hard to find the motivation to write these chapters, but hard to make them what I want them to be.
I do not have writes block.
It's just that a lot of these chapters feel like I've rushed them just to post something and go completely off course of what I want.
I've been saying this book is ending soon and if I keep posting chapters how I have been then I might-no will- write all these things that don't even matter all too much.
Please understand why I'm taking a break.
You all deserve well thought out chapters that don't just ramble on about something insignificant.
For example, what I wrote last chapter should have never existed. It was one huge ramble that never made it's way to what I actually wanted.
Please don't be angry with me about me taking a break.
I've disappeared from Wattpad a couple times over the last year because of my own problems and the inability to keep my phone on sometimes. I promise to take no longer than a month.
Over this break I take I will be writing chapters that I am proud of and they will further the plot.
So don't come back because Aphmau and the gang will be waiting for you.

~Galaxy