(40) Baby on the way

-:-:-:-:4MonthTimeSkip:-:-:-:-

Aphmau's POV
It's been four months since we all found out I was pregnant. You can see that I am even though I'm an animatronic. I have a stomach that isn't too big but you can tell its there. Everyone has been so helpful, even Mari. Her, SF, and SB are so worried that the babies aren't going to make it. And everyone is still convinced that I'm lying about being pregnant with three little ones. I guess they'll find out soon and the only ones that will be fools are them.
At the moment I'm in the parts and service room laying on a table with all of the originals, the kids from the first restaurant.  I've been stuck in this room for a couple days now because the workers think that there is something wrong with me. They don't understand the very visible bump on my stomach so they put me back here until I get fixed. Also I'm back here because SF thinks it's almost time for my babies to come. I hope they'll be here soon so I can hold them.
With that thought on my mind I close my eyes and fall asleep knowing that soon, my sweet children will be here.
++++
I open my eye as I hear the door to the Parts and Service room open. I turn my head and see SF come into the room in shadow form. "SF~?" I whisper. "Shhhhh." She responds as she gently closes the door and turns into her actual form. "What are you doing here during the day~?" I ask completely confused. I hear shuffling behind me and notice that the kids are also awake and quietly talking to one another. "I came to check on you and the baby." She says. "Babies~" I correct her. "Aphmau face it, you're only having one child." I shake my head. "You'll be proven wrong~" SF then grabs some oil off a shelf and brings it over to me. "Do your legs hurt?" She asks. I lift up my right leg and try to bend it. It bends perfectly so I try the left one. I lift it in the air and try to bed it but it doesn't work. I could feel the gears grinding as they tried to bend my leg. I point to it and SF nods. She carefully opens up my left leg near the joint and pours a bit of oil on it. Once she closes my leg; again I lift it into the air and try to bend it. This time it works. "I'll be back later to check on you again." SF tells me before turning back into her shadow form and exiting the room. "Aunty Aph." Andy comes over to me. "I'm going to have a cousin?" He asks. I nod, "Three cousins~" He smiles. "You just won't let anyone tell you otherwise." I weakly smile back. "Why would I~" Katrina then comes to his side and grabs his hand. "How you think ye kids will be lookin'?" I begin to think.

Will they look human or like an animatronic?
I have no idea. My child didn't make it so I wouldn't know.
Well the baby still had to come out. You must have seen it's body.
I requested not to see it. I did not want to see my child dead.
I understand.

Sara walks over and places a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sure they'll look beautiful." I nod. I hope they live.

The rest of the day I spend sleeping and quietly chatting with the kids. It's been a while since I've gotten to just talk to them. Soon the place closes and everyone enters the room. "How ye' be doin' Aph?" Uta asks. "I'm fine~" I tell him when I feel a pain in my stomach. I groan in pain and SF quickly drags Joey over to the table. I feel a liquid surround my lower half. "It's time!" SF whisper shouts in disbelief. Pain then envelopes my whole body and I let out a robot sounding scream. SF grabs some screwdrivers, wrenches, and other tools that I can't name. "I need you to start undoing screws inbetween her legs and slowly keep going until you reach her mid section." Joey nods and the move my legs and begin to undo some screws while SF puts her hand on my chest. "The oil in your body is pumping way too fast." She says. "That either means there is a leak or it's all going to your stomach, which can kill the baby." She says aloud. "Babies~" I correct her through gritted teeth. "SOMEONE TAKE A SCREWDRIVER AND OPEN UP HER LEFT LEG!!!" SF yells. SB fumbles a little with a my leg before he finally has it open and is looking at where they patched a tube 4 months ago. "Oil is pouring out of this tube!" He says to SF and tries to cover the broken tube with his hands. She continues to check me when she replies to SB, "On three we switch." SB nod his head really fast and the count down.  "One!" SF yells. "Two!" SB yells back. "THREE!!!" I scream in pain and they switch places. My vision begins to go blurry and I feel like I can't catch my breath. "She's hyperventilating!!" SB tells SF. "Give her mouth to mouth!!"  By now I can feel that Joey is almost done unscrewing everything he was told to. I feel cold lips on mine and air getting forced into my lungs as he gives me mouth to mouth. SF pulls on my leg the wrong way and I scream making SB remove his lips from mine. "I'M DONE!!" Joey tells SF. She nods. "When I say 'switch' were going to switch places and you're going to patch up her leg." Joey looks at her. "Got it." After a couple seconds she says, "SWITCH!!" And her and Joey switch places and she is working on opening up my stomach.

This better go good.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you loved this chapter. Sorry that I left you on a cliff hanger kind of. If you liked this chapter vote, comment, and maybe share with your other friends who enjoy Aphmau.
See ya' in the next chapter!!
~Galaxy