(7) The First Day as Mari

The picture is of Chelsy
----------------------------------------------
Claire's POV

Where is Aph!? She should have been home at 6, It's 9 now! I opened Aphmau's bedroom door to see if I could figure out where she worked. As I was searching I found a hat that read: Fready Fazbear's Pizza Night Gaurd. I then grabed my purse & ran to the door. I'm coming Aphy.

Time Skip

After about a half hour I made it to the place that I never thought that I would come back to. Fready Fazbear's Pizza. I got out of my car & walked up to the door seeing all of the children inside playing. I opened the door & hesitated befour walking in. "Hello Miss!" a worker said waling up to me. "Hi. Can I see you manager?" I ask. "Sure Miss...." "Claire." I told her. She nodded & lead me down a series of hallways until we made it to an office. "Mr. Henry," the lady said to the man sitting at a desk. "Miss. Claire would like to talk to you." The man who I assume is Henry looks at me. "Ah Claire long time no see." he said in a joyful voice. Wait a minute. That voice! Henry Davis!? He's the man who I talked to when Andy went missing! "Henry I'm here about my sistet," I stated & sat down. "She works here & didn't come home from work last night." I told him. He then gave me a worried look. "Your sister was o-on the night shift last night?" he asked gulping. "Yes. Why?" I asked. "Follow me." he said & walked out of the room with me following close behind.

Aph's POV

How will Claire react?! I just remembered Claire & became really worried. Then I heard music coming from the box that I was in. What is that? I thought. The second it ended I popped out to see a little girl standing there with a smile on her face. "What's your name~?" I asked. "Chelsy," she said. "Can you sing Pitty Party?" she asked. I mean it's a weird song for a little girl to know but I didn't question it & began to sing.

Once I was finished she began to cry. "What's wrong sweety~?" I sang. "No one showed up to my party." she said. I then looked behind me & saw a plushie of me. I grabed it & handed it to her. "I'll come~." I told her. "Really!?" she asked surprised. "Of course~!" I then steped out of my box & followed the girl to a huge party room with no-one inside of it. "You stay here I'll be right back~" I told her & left the room. I then walked up to a group of kids & sang "Would you kids like to play with me~?" "Yes!" they all cheered. I then lead them to the party room where Chelsy was sitting waiting for me to come back. "Mari!" she squeaked & rushed over only to see 5 children standing next to me. "Who are they?" she asked. "Their your new friends~!" I sang. "Yay!" she yelled & began to play with them. They played until I heard a scream & a 'OH MY IRENE!' "What was that?" Chelsy asked. "Stay here & play, while I go see~" I told her. I the walked down the hall to see Claire & Henry standing in the security room.

Claire's POV

Me & Henry walked down twist & turns until we reached the security room weird why are we he-. "AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I saw a noose hanging form the celing. "Where's her body?" I asked. "That's the weird thing," he said. "There is no body." he told me. "What was the screaming about~?" a voice sang form behind me. I then turned around to see the Marionette, the anamatromic that Aph got one on her nicknames from, Mari. "Oh nothing Mari." Henry told her. She then looked at me like she knew me & walked up to me. "Are you okay Miss~?" she asked. I then broke down in tears thinking of Aphy & how caring she was. "No!" I crocked out. "My sister's gone." I told her. A drop of oil then fell down her face. "Want me to sing you a song~?" she asked. "Sure." I sobbed. "Every night I heard the security gaurd singing this song~" she told me.

She....she sang the song that Aph made about the anamatroics. I then started to cry even more & hugged her. "Thank you." I whispered. She hugged me back & we were like that for a few minutes. When I let go I decided to leave & when I walked out the door Marionette looked like She just lost something close to her. Even though she's a robot.

Aph's POV

I whispered goodbye as Claire left the restaurant, more than likly for good. As I awas wipping the oil from my eyes I made my way back to Chelsy. When I got there no one was insight. A lady came in the room with a worried look on her face. She looked at me & asked "Have you seen Chelsy?" "No,~" I sang. "I left for one second & came back to see that all the kids were gone~" I told her. "Will you help me look?" she questioned. "I would love to~" I replied. We walked out the room & I took the stage area while she checked all of the other party rooms. I then aproched the stage & looked at Joey. "Joey~!" I whispered getting his attention. "What?" he asked. "Please announce that a little girl with blonde hair & brown eyes has gone missing~" I told him. He nodded & silenced everyone in the room. "Has anyone seen a little girl with blonde hair & brown eyes?" he asked. "Her name is Chelsy." he added. No one said yes. "Well if you do please come & tell me so I can get her back to her mom." he stated & started to sing again.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I'm sorry it took long to post today. I was hanging out with my brother. It's something that happens only once in a while. Well I hope you liked the chapter. Also I would like to recommend mel_whats_her_face
~Galaxy