(29) "I Love You..."

SB's POV
"Fine~" The girl in Mari's body says. I see her eyes change color. "What do you want SB~?" She asks. "Follow me." I tell her. She nods and turns to Jason. "I'll bring Aphmau back in a little bit." He nods back and we begin to walk near the security office. "Okay, now what do you want~?" Mari asks. "SF always acts weird around me and hesitated when I asked what kept her sane." I say. "And~?" She asks. "I want to know why." A look of pure thinking came upon her face. After a minute or two she starts to laugh. "What are you laughing at?" I ask offended. "She likes you'" I give her a questioning look. "And I like her, your point?" A super serious look then appears on her face. "No SB, ~" She starts. "She like-likes you~" Still confused I give her the look that says 'wat?' Face palming she tries to explain again. "SF loves you~" My eyes go wide, I feel like I'm blushing, but I can't in this form. "...." I stand there silently. "I know you died too young to experience it at least once but, ~" she walks back to the main party room and points to the pairs of children eating together. "So have they and they are all in love~" I look closer at the children. Mangled and BonBon are holding hands, (Toy) Chika and (Toy) Freddy are sitting close together, Foxy and Bonnie are laughing while blushing, BB and JJ are blushing every time their hands touch. Finally I look at Jason, he's sitting alone with lilacs in his hand waiting for Aphmau to come back. "They all love someone,~" Mari tell me. "Just like Aph loves Jason and I loved Aaron~" Oil starts to build up in her eyes as she says Aaron. A tear begins to roll down my shadow cheek, looking at Mari I hug her. "Thank you." I whisper. I let go of her and point to Jason. "Go to him." I whisper. She smiles as she turns back into Aphmau, running over to Jason. He smiles as she sits back down. They talk for a minute until he shows her the lilacs. She squeals and grabs the flowers not before giving him a kiss on the cheek, leaving Jason a blushing mess. "She's right." I say. Turning into a shadow I run over to a window, open it, and grab some purple roses that were growing on the outside of the windowsill. I hope she loves this.

SF's POV
Why was he talking so fast? Why did he run out the room? Dose he not want to be around me anymore? I start thinking of questions about SB acting weird. Out if no where the door bursts open to reveal SB holding purple roses. "SB?" I ask. "Who's SB?" I become even more worried. "My names Leo." Huh?!? "But SB hates being called Leo." I say in disbelief. "Well someone helped me see something that I haven't seen since the day we met." He starts to get closer to me. "Here." He hands me the purple roses. "These are my favorites." I whisper still shocked. "I know." He whispers back. "One more thing." He pulls an object out from behind his back. "H-how!?!?" I almost yell as my eyes begin to fill with oil. "I've had what was left of it all these years," He sticks out Hus hand with the object in it. "I decided you would love if I fixed it." Taking the object from his hand I tackle him into a hug as oil pours out of my eyes. "I thought this was gone." I say through my tears. "Thank you so much S-Leo!" Letting go of him I take a good look at my black microphone. I had this since I was a kid, but it broke and I never saw it since.

+++Flashback+++

Play Song

Bold= SF

Wearing light shoes
Walkin' down the shore
Dive in head first
Down to the ocean floor
You got brown eyes
Reflect fireflies
Slipin' bright nights
Getin' me high on with life

It's a night to stay up late
Things we have to do can wait
We've got catchin' up to do
There's a glow about you

This is the perfect night to catch a cold
Turn on the full length of the north shores
Stay up for the sunrise
Speak a wish
There is no way we'll be forgetting this!

We'll take a long walk
Till we start to freeze
We're in small talk
Over the summer breeze
I'd have safe souls
Finding hidden caves
All through wet stones shaped by the ocean waves
It's a night to stay up late
Things we have to do can wait
We've got catchin' up to do
There's a glow about you

This is the perfect night to catch a cold
Turn on the full length of the north shores
Stay up for the sunrise
Speak a wish
There is no way we'll be forgettin'

Listen to all songs in headphones
Don't want to wake up tomorrow
I know a place were you would like to go
You'll love the view from the Parano

This is the perfect night to catch a cold
Turn on the full length of the north shores
Stay up for the sunrise
Make a wish
There is no way we'll be forgettin'
This is the perfect night to catch a cold
Turn on the full length of the north shores
Stay up for the sunrise
Speak a wish
There is no way we'll be forgettin' this

When I finish singing into my microphone Leo starts to clap. "Bravo!" I laugh. "Why thank you kind Sir." I say bowing. All of a sudden while bowing I hear Leo yell "WATCH OUT!" "What?" I ask before something makes me fall on the floor. "Are you okay?!" Leo asks running over. "Yeah, but I thought ghosts couldn't be hit by human things?" I question confused. "Twenty children ran through you and the wind from that knocked you down." I nod as I get up. "Oh no." "What?" I ask again confused. He points to the floor. I look down and see my black microphone smashed on the ground. A drip of oil falls down my face.

+++Flashback End+++

"Thank you." I whisper as I start to fall asleep. "Goodnight." Leo says. Before I fall completely asleep I hear "I love you...Galaxy."
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you loved the chapter. And now you know SF's name! Galaxy. Ring a bell? 😂😂😂 Well today I recommend Xx_XxcutiepiexX_xX Please read her amazing book.
~Galaxy