(13) Shocking News

Andy's POV
Wow.... If you want to know what happened then let's do a little flashback.
Flashback
"KAT!" I yell running over to Kat with paper towels & ice. "What happened?" I asked pretending not to know. "Uta be slippin' & spillin' hot oil & bolts soup on me." She says. "Owwww!" She pouts as I put the ice on her leg. "How does it hurt? We can't feel." I ask. "It went through me suit & oonto me homen body." She says taking one of the paper towels from me & wiping oil soup off her arm. She stands, as do I. "Thanks sugar." She says kissing what's left of the side of my face. "We better geet goin' for we open." I nod & follow her to the parts & service room touching where she kissed. Wow....
Flashback End
She's just so perfect.
Hye'Jin's POV
Ahhhh. I think dreamily. Let's look back on what just happened moments before.
Flashback
"UTA!" I yell running over with screws & bolts. "Is anything broken?" I ask worried. "No, me be fene." He says standing, but falling back on the floor. "Hmmmmm...it seems to be your ankle." I say looking at it. I grab a screwdriver & a couple screws, replacing the old ones. I then add some new bolts in other places. "Try to stand now." I tell him. He stands up & moves his ankle around a bit. He kisses my forehead & says "Thanks sweetheart." "Ye might want to geet oon staage. We open soon." He tells me. I nod, walking over to the stage with my hand touching where he kissed me. Ahhhhh. I think dreamily.

Flashback End
He is such an awesome guy.
Laurence's POV
I walk over to prize box corner excited because a new shipment of balloons came in & they have stripes. The doors open as I pick up my 'Balloons' sign waiting for some kids to come over. A kid then walks over. "Balloon?" I ask. "Yes please!" He almost shouts. I laugh & hand him a green balloon with yellow stripes. "Cool!" He says running away to his friends. "Pst....BB~" Jason whispers to me. "Yes Puppet?" I ask. "There is a party in room 2.~" he tells me. I nod excitedly because I normally only stay by prize box corner. I sprit to party room 2 seeing children sitting at tables board. "BALLOONS!" I yell. One kid turns their head & looks at me. His face lights up as she looks at her friends. "Balloon Boy's here!" She says running up to me with a crowd of other kids behind her. I hand her one that said 'Happy Birthday!' She smiled. "Thank you!" She then ran over to her parents showing them the balloon I gave her.
Time Skip
After about 10 minutes I finish giving the last person a balloon. He joins the rest if his friends showing them his balloon. I look over & see a girl around my age in the corner looking down. I smile & walk over to her. She looks up at me with a frown. "Balloon?" I ask grabbing a purple glittery balloon. She nods & takes it. I then take off my hat & place it on her head. When I do so she looks up & smiles. "Thank you...." She says. I turn around to walk to prize box corner when I hear a tiny shout. "Wait!" I turn around to be engulfed in a hug. I pat her back & she let's go. "Bye." I whisper & leave.
Hye'Jin's POV
How I love being on stage, playing the guitar, seeing all the kids smile. I couldn't imagine being in the parts & service room all day with nothing to do. In a way I feel bad for Joey, Andy, & Kat because we replaced them. I would be sad to if that happened to me. "Okay we're gonna take a 5 minute brake." Denis announces. We then walk backstage. "That's good." I say once we're backstage. "I needed to tune up my guitar anyways." "Exactly." Chelsy says. "I need to put more oil on my keys." She complains pointing to her keyboard. "Ahhhhhhh!" We hear come from down the hall. "Did anyone else hear that?" I ask. "Let's hope not." Chelsy says. "I'll check." Denis says peeking through the curtain. "We're in the clear." He says. "Let's go see where that came from." I say room running down the hall.
Andy's POV
"We'll be back. We're gonna go look for some oil. I wasn't to happy cause my arm got tooken off to inprove Hye'Jin once again. "Joey says. I nod & they walk out the room leaving me alone to my thoughts. I then hear the door open. "Back so soon?" I ask doing what would look like a smile if I still had part of my face. After hearing no smart response I look over to see a little girl wearing Laurence's hat. I stand up alarmed. "You can't be in here." I tell her. She then walks over to the table grabbing something. She walks up to me with a smile on her face & her hands behind her back. "Stay back." I say. She puts her finger to her mouth in a shushing motion. Finally I get to a wall. She says "Come down here." I do so bending down to her height. She brings her hands in front of her revealing the front part of my face. "Don't, you could get hurt." I warn her. She starts to put my face back succeeding. "Thank Irene." I whisper. She then starts to hook the face to my head. While doing so I hear the sound of electricity & of something hitting the floor. My face face falls off again & I see the girl on the ground with electricity shooting all around her body. Panicking, I check her pulse......nothing. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I scream. I then hear feet rush into the room as I'm in the corner rocking back & forth. "ANDY! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I hear Hye'Jin yell. "She tired to put my face on. I told her not to but her did anyways. She got it on & started to actually connect it to the rest of my head when she got shocked. I checked her pulse....... She's dead."
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! That should be the last death for a while. This was an eventful chapter. In the next chapter I'm gonna introduce what the girls name is. Also if you can guess where that in this chapter she came from I'll recommend you in in the next chapter. I recommend FaithEnosseTalenW
~Galaxy