(46) You're broken

Claire's POV

"Tell me what?" Izzy asks, walking through the front door.
"Nothing sweetheart!" James quickly says.
I roll my eyes and glare at him.
"James!" I lightly hit him in the arm.
"We have to tell her, come on."
He looks at me in the eyes for a moment before signing.
"Fine." I smile and pat the area next to me.
Izzy sets down her bag and takes a seat.
"Do you remember who Andy is?" I ask her in a soft but serious voice.
"Yeah, we were suppose to go to his birthday party a whole ago. Why didn't we?" I can feel the tears welling up in my eyes.
"Do you know why you were going to go?" She stares off into space as if thinking.
"N-no." She stutters.

I take a deep breath and close my eyes for a second, my chin falls to my chest.
"Andy was you twin brother." I tell her.
Her eyes go wide as she looks between the two of us.
"Where is he? Why wasn't I told this sooner? How come I've never met him? How old is he? Are-" I put a hand on her shoulder, cutting her off.
"Andy he....he died at that party. He was your twin and when your father and I broke up he took you with him." I can see the tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes.

"How did he die?" A single tear falls down her cheek.
"Well he-" I look at James as if asking permission. He nods in approval.
"-he was murdered. The body was never found. All of his friends also got murdered." More tears fall down her face and some start to fall down mine too.
Even James looks like he's about to cry.
"Do you know who Aphmau is?" I ask and she shakes her head no.
"She was your Aunt and she also died at the same place your brother and his friends did. She was very kind, loving, caring and-" My voice cracks as I choke up on my words.

Her brown eyes are all puffy and red as tears continue to fall down.
"I'm so sorry you never got to meet them Izzy. I am so sorry." She then jumps at me and hugs me. Surprised, I hesitate to hug back.
"It's okay mommy." When she says this she sounds just like Andy making more tears fall down my face.
When she let's go James hugs me.
I jump as he does because I never expected him of all people to hug me. I hug back and cry on his shoulder.
"I miss them so much." I whisper in his ear.
He rubs my back while whispering back, "I know Claire, I know."

I'm so glad I have them back in my life. But I'm still broken.

William's POV

I cannot believe that Aphy is dead, that she has a kid and two more on the way, that Claire has two children and I killed one.
What is my life? I became a murderer and I brought even more sadness to my kids life.
If only Kathrine was still here.
Or even if she just didn't act like none of us exists.
I plan to build an animatronic in memory of her. She will have all of her spirit, her gentle voice, her love for dancing.
She will be everything that Kathrine use to be.

My house is a complete mess.
Blueprints are everywhere.
My partner, the guy I help with building all this things, has me do the business side of things.
I went to college for business and he went for robotics.
He's created some of the best animatronics. The diner may have been a hit and miss, but the restaurants are a big hit. The children that have 'gone missing' haven't really ruined the reputation of the place.
Tons of children still go there and he still works his hardest to make them all happy.
He always said, "It's the least I can do."

His daughter was my first victim.
She got locked out side but the other children and her protective puppet could get to her.
I saw her banging on the window and my mind just took over.
I jumped out my car, killed her, then drove away.
That's when the diner closed.
Her body was never found.
The thing is that I never hid her body, someone else must have hid her body.
The only thing found was her blood by the trash cans.

Her death ripped him apart.
His wife left like mine did and he just kept himself cooped up in his room all day. The only thing that keeps him going is the fact that he's making other kids happy.
Those restaurants mean everything to him now that she's gone. He also says that a piece of her is in every restaurant.
I find that kind of creepy, but I know he means it in a happy kind of way.

I've hurt so many people, so many families. And I do not feel bad. No matter how much I tell myself that I do I don't.
Right now my hand could push a knife through another kids body and no emotion would flow over me, only a smile of satisfaction.
Just thinking about it now I can feel a psychotic smile grow on my face.

What is wrong with me.

The image of dying children, blood everywhere.

Stop!!

I try and push the image out of my head. It then contorts to look like Aph as a kids and then me killing her.

I didn't kill her, STOP!!

It then changes to Claire and I see myself stab her through the chest.

Please stop...

Tears fall down my cheeks and I begin to hyperventilate as the image keeps changing into different versions of me killing Aphy and Clairey.

"STOP!!" I scream at the top of my lungs and it stops.
I begin to calm down and catch my breath.

You're a sad excuse of a human being.

You're broken.

----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! If you enjoyed this chapter then vote and comment.
Also if you enjoy my writing check out my Markipkier X Reader book.
See ya' in the next chapter.
~Galaxy