(38.5) Christmas At Freddy's (Bonus Chapter)

Aphmau's POV
It's Christmas Eve and the restaurant is closed. Everyone is excited for tomorrow because Sara plans to make some food for us. We're still half human so every now and then we eat human food. We've been saving our apatite for a month in a hug for this. We rarely ever have to eat so by waiting this long to eat we're hungry enough to stuff out faces with food. Getting out of my box I smile at the Pizzaria which is completely decorated with Christmas gear. There's a giant tree in the corner by mine and Jason's boxes, tinsel, colorful lights and so much more.
"Aunt Aph!" Andy runs over with excitement written all over his face. "Yes sweety~?" I ask. "Tomorrow is Christmas!!" He cheers in his childish voice. I giggle. "Yes it is, which means we have to start getting things ready~" His face begins to glow with excitement. "Get everyone gathered into the main party room and we can get started~!" In the blink of an eye he rushes away from PrizeBox Corner to collect everyone. I can't help but giggle to myself at how happy he is.

You know why he's so excited right?
Of course! It's Christmas tomorrow!
That's not the only reason.
What's the other?
The other is that he or any of them haven't celebrated Christmas since they ended up here.

My eyes go wide as she tells me this.

Then I'll make sure that this will be the best Christmas they've ever had!

As I tell this to her I run into the Parts and Service room and begin to look around. While doing this I find gifts for SF and Joey. For Joey, a book about different parts and for SF a wrench that is shinny compared to the old rusty one she uses. I then leave the room and search around the whole building, finding different things to give to each person. Finally when I'm finished I bring all of the items back to my box. While putting all the things into a place where no one will find them I hear a knock on my box. "Aunt Aph!" I hear Andy's voice call to me. "I've gathered everyone!" Quickly, I open the box and hop out to see everyone sitting down in the main party room. Smiling I walk over to them and decide to get started. "Okay everyone~!" My loud voice silences all of the conversations going on. "Tomorrow is Christmas~," I say. "And there are tons of thing to do~!"
I then begin to give everyone different things to do. "Uta, Joey, and Kenny (A/n I forgot toy Freddy's name and don't feel like looking back XD)can work on the food with Sara~." They nod and go into the kitchen. "Andi, Laurence, Hye'Jin, Chelsy, and Katrina can make some ornaments of their own to hang on the tree~" They smile and run off to find thing to use as ornaments. "And the rest of you guys can stay here with me to help me with moving things around~" I say. Everyone nods and we get to work. We begin by moving all the tables together to make one giant table.
After we finish that Laurence and the others who went to make ornament come running in. "Look mom!" Laurence holds up some gears with strings tied to them so they can be hung up. "Awwww~" I boop him on the nose. "Let's go hang them on the tree~" We walk over to the tree and Laurence starts to jump as he tries to put the ornament high on the tree. "Come here sweety~" I pick him up to help him out the ornament on. I look to my left to see Jason is holding up Andi to help her with putting up ornaments. Chelsy, Hey'Jin, and Katrina are also hanging up theirs. Once Laurence is finished I set him back down on the ground and him and the girls run off to make more ornament and decorations. "Has everyone wrapped their presents~?" Jason asks as he looks around at everyone, but mostly the adults. "Yup." SF and SB say. Andy's eyes begin to sparkle. "How could I forget." My eyes go wide as I think back to earlier. "May I go finish wrapping mine~?" I ask. Jason chuckles as he nods. "Go ahead, we'll finish up here~" With that I sprint to my box and hop in.

Okay.

I say to Mari.

Let's go this!
I'll help. I can speed up the process.
Do it!
You'll have to let me have control.
Go ahead.