(21) Don't Think I'm Crazy

SF's POV
That child has no idea what she has gotten herself & Jason into. I think. "Hey." I call over to her. "Yes?" She asks. I walk over to a shelf & reach all the way to the back. When I pull my hand out there is a little mini me on it. "Here," I say. "You can play with him." I tell her smiling. "Thanks!" She says excited. She thinks she's excited now. Just wait. I then began to smile even bigger as Andi ran over to a corner with Mini me. She sits down & begins to use her as a doll. Wait for it. I think. "Hi!" Mini me cheers. "Ah!" She says dropping her. "Hey!" She says as she falls to the ground. "That is not the way to treat living things." She defends herself. "I'm lil' Fred." Fred says sticking out her little hand to Andi. "I'm Andi." She says forgetting about being scared. They then begin to play together. How I cherish the little moments that I spend with kids.
Laurence's POV
When we get to the parts & service room Andy puts Aph on the table. I jump off his back & begin to grab tools. I can't loss you mom. I think as I walk over to her with a screwdriver. "Ereyone get somtin to heelp!" Kat says. Everyone nods & gets to work. I begin on her right arm, putting on bolts & adding some screws.
Time Skip Brought to you by this poem
Rose's are Red
Violet's are Unicorns
This poem makes no sense
Refrigerator
"Finally." Joey says sitting down. I look around & notice that Andi & Jason are no where in sight. "Andi?" I question. "Where's Andi & Jason?" I ask. "Oh no..." Sara says. "What?" Hye'Jin asks. "We left them out there." She says. My eyes become wide with realization. I run out the room & down the hall to where we left them. "Huh?" Denis asks. "Where did they go?" Questions Chelsy. "Who~?" Someone sings from behind us. "Ahh!" We all yell. I turn around & begin to smile like a maniac. "MOM!" I cheer & hug her. "Oh!" She yelps. "I'm not Aph~." She says. "What?" We ask. "I'm Mari! Hold on while I get Aph~" she tells us. "Hey~!" Aph cheers. With a confused look on my face I ask. "Who's Mari?" Mom then blushes with embarrassment. "I'll tell you later~" she says. "Right now we should get into our places cause it's 11:45~" "But they won't get her til around 11:55." Joey says. "Not this guard~," she tells us. "He was in the original place with me & is smart~" she says. With an alarmed look on his face Denis yells "EVERYONE TO YOUR PLACES!" Not questioning it, we all run to our places just in time to see the security guard walk in. Where are you Andi?
Aphmau's POV
Once I get in my box the cameras turn on indicating that Jeremy is here. I grab a chair & pull it in front of the wall of cameras. He walks into the office with a look of confidence on his face. He must have read my notebook. I think. *Beep, Beep, Beep!* my alarm for 12am goes off. "Okay guys," Sara says. "We need to stay easy." She tells them. I nod even know they can't see me. "Jeremy is very skilled at this, plus he had read my notes that I have made when I was the security guard~" I let them know. "That's good," Hye'Jin sighs. "That he knows how we get in." She says. "But ye still need te go easy. Ee don't want 'im to accidentally die." Kat warns. "Uh huh." Uta says as he climbs up the wall. "Where are Jason & Andi~?" I ask. "We don't know *sniff*" Laurence says. I look at the vent camera to see him crying. "Shhhh~" I say. "We'll find them after 6am~" I sing. "O-okay." He says & wipes away his tears. "Can I?" He asks. "You may." Joey tells him. BB then walks into the office disabling Jeremy's lights.
Jeremy's POV
God dang you Balloon Boy! I yell in my head. I then hear laughing. Freddy. I quickly grab the Toy Freddy mask, putting it on. The lights begin to flash as he enters the room. "Hiya!" He says in a cheerful voice. "What are you doing in here?" He asks. "Well see ya later!" He cheers & walks out the office with BB. I grab the tablet & check where everyone is. Everyone is in their place, but where is JJ & Puppet? I ask myself. I shrug it off knowing that Puppet is probably in his box & JJ is always hiding. *DING DONG DING DONG YAY!* I hear indicating that it's 6am. Another night down 3 to go. I think & walk to my car. "I'll find you soon." I whisper & drive away.
Mari's POV
A

s Jeremy left we all started to get to the main party room. "Okay~!" Aph says in a stern voice. "What do we know~?" She asks. Chelsy raises her hand. "Yes~?" Aph asks. "We know nothing." She says. "Where could they have gone~?" She asks. "I mean we all know that Andi can't carry a grown man anywhere." Denis says. "Correct," Joey says. "So that means that either Jason is awake or someone else is here." Joey continues. I could then hear a chuckle so quiet that if anyone wasn't paying attention, they couldn't hear it. I then look behind Hye'Jin to see her shadow smiling.

Shadows can't smile
What?
Look behind Hye'Jin
...
You're right, but how is it smiling?

I then remember two people that I knew when I first came here. They were horrible people, well not really the girl. The boy was the one who could control her kinda.

I know where they are
Where?
Let me take control & I'll show all of you where.
Got it!

"Okay guys~" Aph says. "I want you to meet someone~" she continues. "Don't think I'm crazy~" she says. "Her name is Mari~"
--------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I'm sorry that I didn't post yesterday. But I have started a new book called 'The Powers With In' so you can check that out. Hope you loved this chapter!
~Galaxy