(28) Love is in the air

SF's POV
He's been playing with the mini us for a while now. This who I remember from when I was a kid. He was very caring & never saw the dark side of things, even though he was dead. "I missed you." I say walking up to him. "What do you mean?" He asks. "I missed Leo." I tell him with a smile. "What did you call me?" He asks. "Your name." I say. He gets an angry look on his face. "THATS NOT MY NAME!" He yells throwing a chair across the room. "MY NAME IS SB!" He says. "THAT WILL NAME WILL NEVER BE My name." He yells but almost whispers the last part. He starts crying. "いいえ." I tell him. "What's wrong with me?" He asks. "Nothing is," I tell him. "You're just letting the darkness consume you. He looks up at me & wipes his tears away. "How do you do it?" He asks. "Do what?" "Keep away the darkness." He says. I begin to blush. I CAN'T TELL HIM THAT! I think. He's the reason why I'm sane. "It's because I know that some day I will make it out of here," I lie. "That if I stay as positive as possible things will turn out okay." I tell him. "Really?" He asks. "Really." I hesitate. "Thanks Ga-SF." He says hugging me. I begin to pat his back. "You're welcome."

Joey's POV
Chelsy runs into the room. "WE'RE CLOSED!" She yells & runs back out. I nod to Andi grabbing my book. "Aph!" I yell as I get closer to prize box corner. "APHMAU!" I yell. "Yeah~?" She asks confused, coming out of her box. I hold up the book. "What is that~?" She asks. "Our ticket out of here." I say handing it to her. She starts to flip through a few pages when her eyes go wide. "Jaosn~!" She yells. "Yeah~?" He asks poking his head out his box. "Grab all of the souls you have and bring them to my box~" she tells him. He nods going back into his box. "Everyone inside~" she says opening her box and jumping in. I can't wait to be free.

Aphmau's POV
Once in my box I grab all of the jars filled with souls and place them on a table that was totally in the box the whole time. I open the book again and go the page on how to mix the souls. "I need flour~" I say. "Got it!" Joey says jumping out the box. Not even a second later Jason comes in with all of the the souls that he had. "Metal~" I say. "Meh!" Kat yells going to grab it. "And finally a bowl with some lids~" "Got it!" Sara says. After 2 minutes they all get back. I then begin to mix everything in the bowl. I look at the colors and see all we need is 3 grey, 2 purple, and 2 black. I start mixing extra souls together that will make the colors. Finally I put lids on the bowls so the souls can't escape. I wipe the sweat from my head aka oil. "Everyday we have to add the next ingredient~" I say. We all smile. "Two weeks." Andy says looking at Kat. "Uh-huh." Uta looks at Hye'Jin. I look at Jason. "Two weeks~" I whisper. "Wanna go on another date~?" He asks. I blush. "Yeah." I grab his hand as we jump through a camera to a table.

Third Person POV
Uta then walked up to Hye'Jin. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asks her fearing the answer. Hye'Jin takes a glance at Andy only to see him nod. "Yes!" She says excitedly. They then leave the box. Joey decides it's now or never and walks up to Sara. "S-sara?" He asks. "Yes?" She replies. "Would you maybe, wanna, sorta, you know-" Joey got cut off my a kiss on the cheek. "I would love to!" Sara giggles as she drags Joey out of the box. "Andi?" Laurence says walking up to her. "Would you like to go on a date?" He asks. "Sure!" She cheers and they also leave the box. "Chelse wanna go on a date too?" Denis asks. Chelsy became a blushing mess. "I-we-uh-" "She be tryin' to say yes." Kat says for her. Chelsy nods as they also jump out the box leaving Andy with Katrina alone. "So Kat," Andy starts. "I really like you." He tells her. Katrina starts to blush. "I like ye too lad." She tells him and punches him in the shoulder lightly. "How about a date?" He asks. "That would be wonderful."

SF's POV
Leo- I mean SB, has been starring at the wall for a while. I'm concerned. Is ts not like him to be so still and quiet. Maybe I'll give him a couple more minutes of time alone, then I'll check on him.

(A/N Sorry for all the POV switches)

SB's POV
Earlier when I asked SF what keeps her sane she hesitated. What was she gonna say? More like what did she want to say? I start to think long and hard. She always acts weird when I'm around. Why does she? I decide to go and ask Mari. She may not like me, but I know she'll help. "I'm going to uh- seehowJasonandAndiaredoingBYE!" I say to SF while running out the door. Not wanting to be noticed I go into my shadow form. Going down the twist and turns of hall ways I finally make it to the main party room only to see everyone...having dinners? Not wanting to question it I walk right up to Mari and Jason. Once really close I make myself visible. "Hey Mari!" I wave to her. "I'm not Mari~." She says. "I'm Aphmau and aren't you evil~?!" She almost yells. "Shhhh!" I tell her. "I just wanna speak to Mari."
------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted for a while and that this chapter sucks , but hey its something. The reason why I haven't been posting is because of things going on in my life right now and because I'm working on a new book that I know you guys will love.
~Galaxy