Extended Summary

You know how every girl dreams and daydreams and thinks and re-thinks of meeting their celebrity crush and make them fall in love. I am also like every other girl. My room is covered with VICTOR posters and my wallpaper is Zaidan Ross, my bias from the band.

I have never met them, strict instructions from my father. But each time I attended their concerts I fall more in love with them. I have imagined various scenarios with them like maybe we could meet at a cafe or suddenly at a subway station or maybe when I visit my father for vacation they could drop by.

I have imagined myself as a fan, anti-fan, chic cool girl or a damsel in distress in my situations.

But each time these situations were just dreams and I was soon back to reality.

Little did I know that I would land myself in an Idol Situation which will not be so ideal!

****

NOTE:

. needless to stay, another idea that kept dancing in my head and bothering me XD

. Inspired by all the fangirls like me who are crazy over boy bands (BTS in my situation)

.I am sure you will soon relate to the feelings of the girl as she is like us

.Might find cliched moments..but we all some of them, don't we? :D

.Thanks for making it this far. If you want to read ahead...love you! If not then I hope you find a better story!

.Will start after Wings of Destiny and Bodyguard ends because I am still a human and Flash XD

ENJOY READING!