Idol Newbie

I will not say our dating didn't negatively affect Zaidan's career because it did but surprisingly fans were more supportive than angry. The fairy tale twist allowed him a chance to be the good idol who doesn't look for a partner in just celebrity section and also dates his fan.

It did take three months for the issue to calm down when new album launch was to happen and I realized fans left the dating drama and cheered for the new album instead. 

Zaidan's fan following decreased as compared to other members but it worried me more than him. Instead, he was pretty cool about it and said he will gain the fans since he was so devastatingly handsome.

For those fans who wonder how dating Zaidan was, it was living a dream. He was always busy but somehow he managed to find time for me. And it really mattered even though I was always there to support him if he stayed up late nights, had minor injuries during dance practices.

He was really affectionate and loved skinship. Whenever I was around him, he would always hold hands or kept me close and before leaving for the performance he had this habit of kissing my the side of my head which I loved immensely.

Earlier the photo cards and calendars I used to collect now I was the one shooting them. Camila sent me texts once in a blue moon with something about herself being successful or her being in new drama. But we seldom met because she was mostly out of the town.

Every weekend the boys showed up at my place and we played games, talked, watched movies while I baked something for them and it was kind of becoming a tradition.

I had to follow them around to the concert tour which was bigger now and almost covered half the world. It took VICTOR six months to cover the whole thing and frankly, those were tiring but the best part of my life.

"Newbies are coming this week," Brent informed as we sat down in my apartment with blueberry cheesecake today.

Apparently, even though Michelle had a girlfriend and Skyler had become friends with Brent's sister the boys said they were comfortable with me and usually stayed at my place after some 

"They are going to be totally scared." Michelle laughed remembering the time when he came in.

"And some might me a little too confident," Ross said in a bored tone.

Zaidan was busy playing a duel with Skyler and shouting out abruptly.

"He has not eaten his vitamins again and he is not sleeping now when he is getting time," I said in an exasperated tone.

"Get married already." Brent laughed at my worrying nature making me blush with his comment.

I stood up and walked to Zaidan.

I gave him the medicine while he played like a kid and I even made him drink water holding the glass for him.

"You need sleep Zaidan, stop this now." I scolded him.

"Just this stage." He said.

I loved games like he did but his sleep with his busy schedule was a necessity and will affect his health. So I walked over and simply pulled out the plug making both the boys groaning loudly in protest.

"Time to sleep." I acted as stubbornly as I could in front of my bias.

Even though I was his girlfriend for a few months now I had my fangirl part living well and it went on fangirling mode when a song was written or they performed on stage or when a new fandom merchandise was launched.

"Are you coming with?" He asked with his sexy smirk.

While others present had to laugh I just drowned in embarrassment and walked away blushing furiously.

***

We were busy shooting for a magazine cover when a girl stumbled in the studio. She looked lost, scared and clueless. And unfortunately, she chose a sleeping Ross to ask a question.

Ross, when woken up from his power naps, is rude and dangerous.

"Excuse me, where is the reporting for trainees?" She asked in a scared voice and we all looked at her.

I walked closer to help her out just in case Ross said something like get lost or fuck off.

He just opened his eyes with a disapproved frown and gave an icy glare to the already frightened girl in front of him.

"First floor, room no. 112 probably." He said in a gruff tone.

The girl smiled slowly.

"Thank you."

And suddenly she turned back and gathering courage probably realizing who she just met she said, "Big fan." and ran away like a scardy cat.

While we just stood there for an outburst or something but Ross just rolled his eyes and went back to sleep till his turn.

I almost sighed in relief and got back to work and so did the rest of the staff and members.

***

"I need help," Ross said over the phone and it was two at night.

"Ross, you do know the time right?"

"Yeah and I know Zaidan is at your place so come together, It is related to music." He said in a frustrated tone like he was having trouble coming up with some idea.

"Fine," I said with a light chuckle.

Zaidan came to my place sometime when I was late at work and he took his responsibility to drop me. 

After with much hard work in waking up Zaidan, we reached the studio an hour later. As we walked closer to Ross' music studio we could hear someone playing piano most probably Ross but he was in a bad mood so I was not sure.

Zaidan was walking ahead and stopped me before entering.

"What?" for some reason I whispered.

"Look." He pointed out and through the glass, I saw Ross playing the piano.

And a girl sat there with a notebook in her hand concentrating on Ross.

"He never plays piano in front of any stranger."

Before I could respond, the girl picked up the guitar lying next to her and added some notes to music. I recognized the girl suddenly, the trainee from the photo shoot day a week back. She must have been there for practicing like usual newbies did.

I called Ross from my phone, "I am here with Zaidan." 

I said maintaining a safe distance from the room he was in.

"Yeah sure come up but I don't need the help anymore." He said in a dry Ross tone.

"Why, you solved the issue?" I asked and felt like teasing him.

"Yeah someone did." He mumbled and I bit back a smile.

"This will be fun," Zaidan said with a sly smile.

I nodded.

"Then let's go to that ice cream place which opens 24/7." Zaidan interlinked his fingers with mine and pulled me away for an unintended date.

--------------------------------------------

Kind of end!

Yes, you will get an Epilogue :D probably a five year later kind of thing ;)

And that is when you will get the name of new trainee

Hope you liked this chapter.

And get ready for Curse breaker.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/82529278-cursebreaker-dreams-i

The prologue is here!