Idol Mother

"Somebody got a whiff of the situation somehow." Clayton seemed really upset as we sat in the living room of the house with a serious atmosphere.

Reporters were trying to question Michelle about his family and he looked pale, to say the least. I noticed his clenching and unclenching the fist as he struggled to keep his emotions in check.

"We need to meet her today." Brent declared.

It was kind of amazing to see him turn into a leader with responsibilities when he was not much older than the boys.

"Fine, let's do that," Zaidan said and looked carefully at Michelle who was in a kind of trance.

"What is her favorite food?" I asked to make a conversation and get Michelle's attention back.

"Lasagna." He answered with a small smile.

"Then let me make some while you boys get ready." I perked up instantly walking away from the awkward situation that I was so bad at handling.

After a while in the kitchen, Skyler came too and stood quietly leaning against the counter.

"Do you need something Skyler?" I asked without looking up since I wanted to make a perfect dish here.

"I have started liking a lot, Zee." He said and the spoon in my hand clattered on the ground.

Like? Sure... I liked him too.

I smiled and tried to keep it casual, "I am likable Skyler."

It made him smile but his words had other meanings which were being reflected in his eyes.

He is a freaking VICTOR member.

"Skyler, I like you guys as well. Big fan, remember?" I said still avoiding eye contact like a coward I was in such situations.

"You know what I am talking about." What was happening here?

"Skyler, you are at the peak of your career. A relationship can destroy you right now. Media and fans might not like the golden guy of the theme to be taken." I tried being diplomatic.

"I don't give a shit about that right now. I want to know if you feel the same way." He said with an intensity that had me unnerved for that moment.

My hesitation was all that took him to realise that I was nothing but a fan.

"You know most girls would die to be in this situation?" He said in a light tone but the hurt was evident.

"Even it takes to give my life to help you guys, I will Skyler, you know that," I said with a soft tone for some reason feeling guilty when I was not even at a fault.

He smiled at nodded, "At that is just the reason why I like you."

He was blatant when it came to confession.

"Every fan who loves VICTOR is like that," I said with a reassuring smile.

"No, not every fan Zee. Some just love us for the abs, for the show as soon as dark times come they leave us but no one helps without a reason like you are."

"No, I am doing it to live with five hot boys." I snickered as I placed the dish in the microwave.

This made him laugh.

"You know you are wrong," I said as he was about to leave.

"About?" He asked with a confused frown.

"About yourself. You don't think we fans love you for who you are. We call you the golden boy of the team, that means there is almost nothing you can improve at, you are perfect." I said with sincerity and saw his eyes filled with awe.