Idol Competiton

A splash of water on my face woke me up. I saw Zaidan holding a bottle which was now empty. It was clear he was the culprit here. But I was also at fault, I was not suppose to sleep on duty.

"I am s-sorry." I mumbled using my sleeve to wipe off the water from my face.

"Like I said, you are cut out for this. Your sister was the conniving fox and you are trying the innocent damsel approach." He hated my so-called sister for some reason.

"I should know about her before you blame me," I said in a tired tone.

Shock registered on his face and then he looked at me carefully as I walked away from him.

The dance practice was over and I realised I have slept for more than an hour. Feeling slightly better now I got up and saw the awkward looks of staff and other members.

I felt utterly flustered at the situation and wanted to yell at Zaidan but I that was something I could only do in my head and not really.

I started collecting the bags, water bottles and other things that boys needed to take without uttering a word since I was too tired and ashamed to do that.

Thankfully the day ended as boys decided to do other music related work at their dorm rooms so I was allowed to go back home after dropping them home. I sat next to the driver while rest of them sat down behind me.

"I am sorry for the long hard day Zenna," Brent said surprising me with his apology.

I gave him a small smile and answered with honesty," Just one week, right?"

"Who said we will kick you out? This will trouble Rob and we don't want that, right Zaidan and Skyler." Brent said in a strict leader tone.

Their silence was a kind of agreement from them. They cared for my dad.

I sighed heavily on the thought of two long months then.

***

Dad was already asleep when I got back home so I didn't disturb even though I wanted to ask many questions. Tired as hell I dropped to sleep without even changing my clothes after talking to Maddie and Mom.

Maddie was screaming all through the call as I told her about the dance practice, CF and other things excluding the bad portion.

Next morning I had to reach the company by ten. Boys had a dance rehearsal for a TV show, fan meeting event and another TV show. I was starting to realise that these boys had a tough life. I woke up at nine feeling fresh since yesterday I had no time and energy to cry and mourn. I took a quick bath and didn't put much effort in dressing up since my fangirl was now replaced by a co-manager.

And even though I will love VICTOR for life, it was not like with all the dazzling beauties around them they will fall in love with me. But the main reason being to annoy my father in my own little rebellious way.

"How was your day, Zee?" My dad asked as I stepped outside the room.

But my mouth spoke the first thing in my mind, "I don't know, why don't you ask the daughter you love more?"

His eyes widened and he choked on the tea he was drinking. Doing something so mean for the first time I hurried forward to give him some water and felt apologetic.

So before he could recover from shock I stepped out of the house.

Clayton was not here today, instead, the driver was waiting alone. He took me to the channel's building where the boys might have reached already. Joey, the driver told me that channel send their own car for them.