Idol Concert Practice

The concert was coming up and the endless stage of practice was really demanding. But I realised I was rather cool with it. What worried me more was the drama that had Zaidan and Camilla together.

I didn't let it show obviously but it was tiny bit worrisome. But then again like I have done this billion times in my head last night, I will be gone in two weeks, it was like I will be here forever and ever.

The house door opened and boys walked in from an early morning workout. I winced at my rapid heart and immediate creeping blush. Damn those muscles.

I turned around making myself some juice and not trying to undress the guys with my eyes.

"Good Morning, Zee," Brent called out and rest of them followed.

"Good morning," I mumbled loud enough.

"What are you doing?" Zaidan the observer was suspicious.

So I went with honesty.

"Not trying to a fangirl and shriek my heart out at you guys being all hot and handsome after a workout." Blame my over active hormones for such bluntness.

But they all started laughing at me.

"Okay, I will go now and drown in embarrassment." I started rushing back to my room.

"Not so soon manager, we need to discuss something," Brent called out and I groaned internally.

Yeah, kill me now.

I walked with my head down and sat down on the only empty space on the table in front of boys covering whole couch.

"Today those modelling shots go public Zee," Ross told me softly and it took me a moment to realise that meant whole world be seeing it.

"My mother will kill me." I looked up scared now.

"We can talk to her if you want." Brent offered.

"Yeah, like making her talk to the boys I am crazy about will help."

"Don't say stuff like this if you don't want me to fall in love with you Zee," Brent said with a teasing tone.

"Let's us know if you need anything," Zaidan said.

"Okay go get ready," I said shoving them away lightly.

As they went away I rushed to check their daily schedules which included practice, practice, recording for a promotional video. And in between that I was taking Zaidan to meet the director of the drama called, Love is not over.

Are you kidding me? What kind of prophetic title is that?

***

Concerts is a beautiful output of severe hard work. I am saying this from experience. It involves endless practice, outfit trials, song arrangements and lots more. Boys barely managed to get any rest whole day. I cancelled or should I say postponed the promotional video shot since I felt that they were too tired for it.

But no matter of tiredness will stop the meeting with the director.

I walked up to the lazing boys who were taking a fifteen-minute break after dancing for two hours straight.

"We have to go," I said hiding the reluctance in my tone.

Zaidan got up with his face covered in sweat and his eyes filled with tiredness.

It took us twenty minutes to get in the car and that included Zaidan taking a bath and looking as good as he did right now.

"Why am I doing this?" I heard him mumble to himself.