Idol Show

Before the concert begins the promotions and with practice, promotions seem like walking dead. Members were sleeping less than four hours a day now and I was totally exhausted. We never talked in the car since that was the time everyone was sleeping or trying to sleep anyway.

I had only five days left with the boys and I leave on the same day concert begins. The practice was rigorous now and I was dreading my time with boys will end too soon.

"We have a show recording scheduled for the evening," I informed them and heard a collective groan.

"Just Brent and Zaidan though." And then there were two.

"Why me?" Zaidan asked looking a whining baby.

"Because you will be promoting the upcoming drama as well," Brent answered in a tired tone.

"Thank God," Ross said and dragged his feet to his room for a sleep.

Other nodded and scattered to either eat, sleep or take a bath.

I sat down in the empty hall and switched on the TV to keep myself awake. I muttered thanks to God when I found Dark Knight on some channel and settled back to watch it till Zaidan and Brent got ready.

After fifteen minutes Zaidan came and sat down next to me and we silently watched the movie.

"Christian Bale is my favorite batman." I shared almost in a whisper.

And the next thing I know Zaidan was lying down on my lap. Instinctively I stiffened in response. There were many cushions on the couch and yet here he was. 

I wanted to say something but my voice was being stopped by my mind before I say something stupid. His eyes are closed and he looked peaceful. I blinked a few times just to make sure I was awake and not dreaming in my super exhausted state.

My heart was beating unbelievably fast and I could not lift my gaze from his face. He curled in a comfortable position his hand resting on my knee now. I tried to turn my attention to the movie but my hands were struggling to stay in place. I wanted to touch his soft hair or trace it over his nose and cheeks but I decided to behave and hold my breath as my bias slept on my lap.

A few minutes later Brent walked out and was surprised to see my current state. I gestured him to be quiet by placing a finger on my lip and he nodded. He made himself a coffee and sat down on the carpet next to the couch.

I messaged him to avoid any noise.

We leave in fifteen minutes, when should I wake him up?

He answered with a grin.

It is amazing to see him sleep peacefully, he is usually perturbed.

I looked at him with raised eyebrow and he nodded to prove his statement.

Wake him up after ten minutes. And please you can run your fingers through his hair.

I  swear I blushed but the dim light in the room came to my defense.

Is it that obvious?  I wrote and stuck my tongue at him.

He covered his mouth and shook with laughter. And just because my secret was out I did what Brent said. I had to stay his hair quality was better than mine. I enjoyed running fingers through hair even when it for mom and Maddie. And it was double the enjoyment when it came to my bias.

He is going to freak out what you did to his hair, he got it styled.

I instantly pulled my hand away and Zaidan mumbled sound displeased. Brent just looked amused as hell at my misery.