Idol Boyfriend

After almost three months of hard work, we got a chance to visit Brent's place. I have heard a lot about his family since everyone loved Brent's mother and her cooking. She was also the only one that sent gifts to other members without any occasion.

I met her once but at that time I was not close friends with the guys.

"What should I wear?" Zaidan asked and that made me chuckle.

This was a question usually girls asked.

"I am not your manager anymore." I grinned at him.

"Help me." He asked.

Zaidan was apparently the most fashion conscious in the band. He matched and chose the best of the brands, he had a wide collection of clothes and yet he struggled with them. That made us poles apart because I can't care less about what I wore.

"I am clueless." And yet I picked out a black shirt with the brand logo on the pocket and randomly choose jeans for him.

"Fine." And he immediately agreed to it.

Frankly, Zaidan looked good in anything, really anything even a simple tee and pj's and I think any fan would agree but now as I was the girlfriend I adored him even more if that was possible.

When I told mom about it, she literally freaked out. Maddie was now coming to meet my boyfriend over the next weekend. They both thought I was lying like I always did when I dreamt about Zaidan as my boyfriend. I never actually thought this would happen and now I was living this dream.

"How do you manage to look this beautiful, always?" He said shaking his head as if he was in disbelief.

"We share same thoughts," I said assuming that he was just being the nice boyfriend and praising me.

"Huh?"

"I mean I think the same about you, how do you manage to look this perfect all the time." 

He just smiled and shook his head again and planted a quick kiss on my lips. 

The doorbell rang and I rushed to open the door of VICTOR's house.

"Are you guys done yet?" Michelle said with a teasing grin that made me blush.

"Zaidan is just getting ready."

"Sure he is," Ross said with an exaggerated eye roll.

"And he hasn't kissed you million times in between." That came from  Skyler who apparently seemed happy about this.

They knew Zaidan well, he was an affectionate person. He always kind and romantic and sweet. He kept me close, planted a kiss sometimes on my cheek, sometimes on my forehead, hand and just genuinely caring.

The drama shooting came to an end and he even refused to do a kiss scene just because he thought I will feel bad. But that made Liam happy who got a chance to cozy up to Camila.

My phone vibrated in my pocket as I escaped the scrutinizing eyes of other members and I saw Brent was calling me.

"Zee, I have a surprise with Ross I just wanted to confirm with you."

"What is it?"

"At the dinner tonight at my house, Ross' father is coming."

"Really?" I was thrilled at this but I was not sure how Ross will react.

"Yeah, after convincing him for past few months he has opened up now."

"I think this is a great idea," I said totally feeling the excitement.

"Thanks, see you tonight." He said sounding happy at his work.

***

Brent's house was the best place to live in. His parents lived near a beach and apparently, our dinner was a barbecue on the beach. They owned a small portion of it so it was free of any visitors and we have it all to ourselves.

He had a younger sister who worshiped Skyler and was a hardcore fangirl. And it was an added bonus that she was the same age as Skyler. We were joined by Zaidan's parents, Michelle's mother. I was next to Skyler so that he didn't feel the loss but he seemed very happy with his band.

Brent came in last with Ross' mother and brother. We all came to a sudden stop when we noticed that his father was there as well. Brent looked nervous but Ross looked outright shocked.

I was thinking it will be an argument or some angry words but Ross'father looked up and his eyes were sparkling with tears. We all waited for Ross to react who stared at his father and then shaking his head as a sign of defeat came forward to hug him.

We all sighed in relief.

While Ross and his father were left to talk Brent told us how I was an inspiration and made him visit Ross' father time and again and explained how Ross did what he loved and did it better than anyone else.

"I definitely chose the right group to stan," I said with a happy grin.

The rest of the night went by smoothly as we ate and sang and laughed about stupid stuff. Zaidan was a complete dork in one moment and in the next, he would be the sweet guy and interlaced our fingers together.

Brent's sister clearly followed around Skyler and we enjoyed his embarrassed look at the girl who was clearly crushing on Skyler for a long time.

"Can I take you home?" Zaidan asked and my heart skipped a beat.

"You two, no funny business," Brent said in a real good mood.

Zaidan gave a hearty laugh while I wished to drown in embarrassment.

"No, Zaidan is going to drop his parents home," I said giving him a tilted head of request.

He sighed and without caring that everyone was looking he gave me a lingering kiss on my forehead.

"I know you get them to once in a while so I will go with Skyler while you can go with them." 

"I am definitely lucky." He muttered looking at me with so much adoration that I can't believe it for a moment.

***

I was ready to fall asleep at four in the morning after returning from the late dinner when my phone rang. I picked up immediately seeing that dad was calling me.

"What have you done?" He almost snapped in anger.

"What?" I asked slightly nervous now.

"Look up Zaidan's name on the internet and you will know. I have booked a flight for afternoon tomorrow that is the fastest I could get, you need to go back for now."

As soon as he said it I looked up on the internet. My heart hit the depths of Tartarus as I saw the not so clear yet clearly evident photos of Zaidan and me with the other people around as he was kissing my forehead. If you are a fan you would realize how excruciatingly painful it is for me if because of me Zaidan will face any scandal or issues that might harm his career.

-----------------------------------------------

This was bound to happen. You get to see a little bit of Brent and his life. I hope you get the idea. He is just a nice leader with a nice family.

As per your choice, you will get a little glimpse about Liam and Skyler with three maybe four chapters left at hand :)

Can you list your VICTOR members with prefrence order now, I am really curious :)