Idol Drama

It was eight in the evening and boys were sleeping. We came back from a dance practice at six and exhausted, as usual, we all rushed to get some sleep. I woke up feeling really fresh and inspired to do some backing. We have been on endless schedules since we came back from meeting Michelle's mom.

And for those four days, I have been a constant visitor with Michelle. I always sat outside the rehab room but I was glad that I could be there for him.

Since I was feeling so good about this, I chose to bake for the boys today.

Chocolate can never go wrong so I was making choco velvet cake with ganache. I made my way to the kitchen this time in the decent attire of pajamas and a t-shirt, my hair tied in a neat ponytail.

I was working in my best stealth mode so that boys do not wake up before the cake is done and I almost succeeded since I was just doing the decoration and frosting when I heard the loud flap of slippers. I didn't look up because that will disrupt the flow of whipping cream from my piping bag.

"If I hadn't seen you doing this, I would have thought this is from a bakery." It had to be my bias.

"I am almost done," I said still concentrated on the cake.

I felt really conscious as he just stood there and observed me.

I lifted my head as soon as it was done and gave him a small smile.

"Should we wake others up?" He asked and I shook my head in a no.

"Let them sleep, this still needs cooling and you guys have a radio broadcast at midnight." I walked and sat down on the living room couch.

"Let's watch a movie then." Zaidan picked up the remote and opened up Netflix.

After much discussion, we decided over the The Vow as it turned out Zaidan was a romantic at heart.

First, it was awkward to watch a movie with him because I kept sneaking glances but later I was engrossed in the movie till a stupid question started prodding my brain.

"What happened with Camilla?" I asked suddenly not sure why I did that.

It was not every day you sit with your bias from a band and watch a romantic movie.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked staring at the TV screen.

"Well, first of all when I came I was so compared with her and then whenever you guys meet you seem kind of murderous. So I want to know what she did to turn affectionate Zaidan into someone murderous." That was quite impressive of me to explain it in such a refined way.

"I met her when she was a new model in the company and just like I met you in Rob's home. She was all sweet and caring at first but later as she started getting modeling offers, she started detaching herself from me. To cut the painful story short, I found her making out with some director double her age."

I couldn't say a word after that since for some reason I felt guilty, of asking him personal questions.

"So does you boyfriend miss you back home?" He asked.

Where did this come from?

"I have no boyfriend."

"What?" Zaidan's reaction was a bit exaggerated.

"Yes, Zaidan. No need to be so bluntly shocked about it."

"But why? You are so pretty." And cue, the blush.

Did Zaidan just say I was so pretty?

"You guys are to be blamed." I said lightly, "I spent most of the time fantasizing."