Idol Awards

If you don't know what personal cameramen do then let me enlighten you. We have to record each and every moment of the artist we are supposed to follow. So I was doing the same. With the really heavy camera in my hand I was moving around with VICTOR wherever they went. And honestly I felt kind of safe with camera in my hand and my face hidden behind it.

No one noticed me but the problem here was the heaviness of the camera, my hand was getting numb under the burden but I couldn't say a thing. This was my job right then and I couldn't, shouldn't complain.

VICTOR was presented with various awards and I swear they had a huge, huge fan following. Every time they got an award I wanted to just throw away the camera and dance with joy. Last performance was by the boys that meant I had to carry that camera for about an hour more. My hand was paining so badly after two hours that I was pretty much sure that I had to take some tablet for the pain.

I was sitting on one knee to get the better angle as boys sat down in front desks when the major awards were being announced. The numbness in my hand made me slip the camera for a second and I my heart leapt to my throat in panic. And it would have been a mess had it not been for Zaidan.

He might have noticed me because he got up and helped with the camera.

"Go back and sit down please," I whispered, worried about the scenario.

The fans were all around. And idol helping a girl could either enhance his nature or create stupid speculation of dating and all. Zaidan being Zaidan took the camera from my hand and I felt relieved in that moment.

As my hands could move now, the cramp in the muscles was really evident.

"What's wrong?" Ross asked.

"I don't know," Zaidan said frowning with worry.

"It's the camera, her arm muscles are sore from holding it for so long."Brent cleared it up.

"Now, please can I have it back? I am feeling naked without the camera." I said and tried to take it from Zaidan's arm but my arms were really numb and painful.

"What should we do?" Skyler asked.

"Avoid you guys from getting a scandal," I said and understanding dawned on them.

This time I pulled away the camera from Zaidan and sudden weight made my eyes water in pain.

I created a distance between the band in me, in case they noticed me crying.

But my bad luck was just getting worse as I collided with someone while moving backwards.

"Careful Makeup girl." Liam's voice said and I turned to look at him.

"Sorry," I mumbled and moved away quickly.

"What is wrong?" He asked as other members from TITAN started moving backstage for performance preparation.

"Nothing," I said curtly.

But he held on to my hand and I gasped since there was more than one camera around.

"You are crying." He said and I jerked my hand away.

"Please mind your own business," I said in a rude tone I seldom used.

As the end of the awards approached, VICTOR headed backstage to get ready for the final performance. As soon as we were behind the stage, Zaidan snatched the camera from my hand. He called out for another staff and handed him the camera explaining him what to do.

I automatically started massaging my arms to lessen the numbness in them.

"Thank you," I told him.