Idol Weekend

My dad was furious. And I was still waiting for my mom to react. The boys on the other hand, were having fun with the whole scenario. To say their reaction was priceless on my photos was an understatement. While Brent and Michelle clearly seemed impressed, Ross was amused and Skyler was shocked.

"The experience was awful by the way," I said as they stared at the pictures while I completely avoided looking at them as I felt embarrassed.

But no one replied and I had to check why that happened. I noticed they were staring intently at the winter pictures of me and Zaidan and I slowly gasped as to how real they looked.

We looked like a real couple, even though I sucked at acting and posing but my expression here was a perfect mixture of nervousness and love struck. 

"Woah," Brent said as the next picture came in view where Zaidan was kissing my forehead with a smile.

I felt a blush creep on my face and looked in awe at a dream like beautiful picture in front of me. 

"He has never gotten this close to any model before," Ross said with a low whistle making me feel even more awkward.

"You look really pretty," Skyler said in a stiff tone like it was hard for him to say that.

"Yeah and maybe ten years older than I actually am," I told him with a light hit on his arm.

I had to change the topic quick since it was making me squirm due to discomfort.

"Mint suits you Ross," I said noticing his new hair colour.

Yesterday, while Zaidan and I were busy with the shoot boys had an image change for the next album. Right now Zaidan was getting his hair done. 

Ross nodded with a small smile as a gesture of gratitude.

"What about us?" Michelle whined like a boy needing attention.

"Frankly you looked better before." He had blonde and it went well with his blue eyes.

He pouted and pretended to look hurt.

Skyler on other hand looked great. He had jet black hair in contrast to his chocolate brown warm captivating eyes. He saw me gazing at him and his eyebrows lifted in amusement. Brent was looking like sexy Slytherin heir with green eyes and silver blonde hair but I obviously didn't tell him that.

Zaidan walked out while were busy discussing looks and hairstyles. And I failed to hide my gawking self as he was golden blonde right now. I had no idea it will look this good on him but it did. Michelle elbowed me to bring me back to senses and I saw him grin.

But he didn't ask for approval and just looked at Brent who gave an impressed look and a thumbs up. The approval from leader gesture made me smile.