Idol Memories

It was not until I sat down inside the plane I started crying. I just put on my glasses to avoid a display of my emotions and cried during my flight from Quebec to home. I have grown attached to the boys and I felt a little more than a fangirl now. It was a dream-like phase for me and it ended.

I was the luckiest of lucky but it felt really heart wrenching to leave them. I still remembered the kiss I shared with my bias that was wildest of my dreams and even giggled at the thought before but now that it happened everytime I thought about it, my heart and body responded accordingly.

He never explained why he kissed me but his the look in his eyes made me think stupid stuff.

Today was the concert and even when boys wanted it, they can't drop me off to the airport. Clayton came, dad and his second wife who gifted me a whole lot of stuff and I couldn't manage to hate the woman. 

Even though I knew I will be back to my normal life but it felt like I was leaving the boys unprotected.

When my mother received me at the airport back home, she hugged me real tight seeing my condition probably she didn't utter a word.

"Internship starts tomorrow?" She finally uttered something and I managed to nod.

"Do they look as handsome as they do on the poster?" She asked to make me smile I guess.

"Better." I had to smile at the memories.

She laughed.

For the rest of the drive, I drowned myself in misery and songs by VICTOR.

***

"I wish we could attend a concert together," Maddie said as we sat down with movies, pizza, and ice cream that night.

"They are perfect Maddie even behind the camera, they are so damn hard working."

"Of course they are Zee, we don't stan useless people."

Suddenly my phone started ringing and Zaidan's name flashed on the screen.

My heart stopped not because he was calling but he was calling after we kissed. I was still not sure if that was real.

"Hey," I said in a small tone and Maddie covered her mouth with wide eyes.

"I miss you Zenna." His words sent a ripple of warmth and desire through me and I wanted to run back.

"Me too," I answered back.

"And rest of the members are sulking, especially Skyler." He informed me and that made me smile.

"Come back now," Brent shouted over the phone.

"How cold-hearted can you be?" That came from Ross.

"Is your friend pretty Zee?" Michelle called out and I winked at Maddie making her curious.

"Skyler will call later, he is still taking a shower," Zaidan said.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Miserable."

I laughed awkwardly.

"How about you use a stand in for scenes with Camila?" I asked not sure why he was miserable.

"Like a stunt double?" He chuckled.

"Yeah," I said in a breezy tone.

"Or you can be a stand in for Camila." He offered.

"Very funny Zaidan." I rolled my eyes at his crazy ideas.

"I am serious, I can be naturally romantic with you." After the kiss, he had been blatant about his words that made me blush to my hair roots.