Idol Outing

I was a sharply non-athletic person. So when the boys decided to go for trekking I was in mental pain not that they invited me over. It was seven in the morning and I was standing in front of the mirror brushing my teeth over thinking the whole deal.

Should I go? Will they call?

I am a manager, I should accompany them. But I was still not sure if I should give them the free time or be with them.

When it was nine and I got no call my mind prepared itself for a round of Bourne series on the laptop and some noodles. I didn't bother to change into something fancy and got comfortable with in my PJ's and tee. I don't know when I drifted to sleep because the doorbell woke me up with a little shock.

I ran to the order afraid that I might not have heard few bells in my sleep. It was a deja vu feeling when I saw Brent smiling at the time we first met. This time I was less shocked and words managed to come out of my mouth.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked consciously trying to fix my hair and rubbing my eyes.

"To pick you up for trekking," Skyler said walking and making himself comfortable.

"But I thought it was your lone time," I said totally excited that I was invited but pretending to be cool about it.

Boys were so familiar with the space that they got their own coffee and started the television.

"Go get ready, fast." Zaidan gave me an amused look as he eyed me with a raised eyebrow.

I looked at my clothes and I rushed to change since I already managed to embarrass myself enough. Since it was for trekking I changed into a comfortable pair of jeans and a cotton check shirt and sports shoes.

"I am going to rest every five minutes," I warned them as we sat down in the car and I noticed a box of beer cans.

"We are having a bonfire," Brent said when he saw me looking at the eatables in the car.

"Overnight?" I was shocked now.

"Robert allowed us to take you with us." Skyler immediately said making me smile at his clarification.

"This is going to be fun," I mumbled to myself smile stuck on my face.

Imagine having a bonfire with the idols you love more than your life.

***

Trekking is not to so bad when you have a great company. They choose a secluded part of the city for trekking to keep safe from media and also because they wanted time to relax. And let me tell you, boys were not sane when they are not in front of the camera. They are loud, somewhat blunt, teasing and a little bit perverted as well.

They sometimes forgot that I was with them and started talking about how great some model or a girl from an another group looked.

I, on the other hand, was busy with clicking pictures of the landscape around me. The slant road with trees escorting it through the mountains, the river reflecting the rays of the sun, the trees with different shades of green and sometimes some colourful flower peeping from between them.

The boys never failed to pose abruptly in between my pictures. I was enjoying it until I got a call from dad.

"Dad, is everything alright?" I asked talking in a whisper so that boys don't worry.

"Michelle's mom has admitted to the hospital again." His tone was enough to let me know the seriousness of the situation.

"What should I do?" I asked not trying to panic.