Idol Problems

Gathering up all the courage I knocked on the door of father's office. I was not going to ask MD anything. My father was originally the manager and he was going to do that.

"Come in." His voice boomed across the room.

"I have something to ask," I said a little stressed.

He looked up in shock and worry and I bet he was thinking I will ask him about the other daughter or another family.

"Can boys take a day off and go somewhere?"

His face relaxed on my words.

"They don't have time for that. Maybe later." His expected reply made be disappointed and angry.

"They work too hard already. Give them some break."

"I decide that not you."

Before I knew, I was already defending the boys.

"No, I am their manager and I decide that you. If you can't ask the MD, I will." Since he didn't expect me to be sort of rebellious he looked shocked.

"You will not do such thing. These boys have still a long way to go with so much talent streaming in." He was thinking as a manager or rather like an elder expecting too much from kids.

"I think they can live if they have fun for one day." And without a further discussion, I rushed out.

Before I lost the adrenaline and incentive I knocked on the door of MD's office next.

He was a man in late forties and looked kind of stoic.

"Who are you?" Was the first question he asked.

"Robert's Bray daughter and intern." Intern had to be added else why would I ask about VICTOR's schedule.

"Camilla?" He asked with a weird frown.

Great, just great!

"Other daughter," I said in a stiff tone.

"Oh, okay. How can I help you?" He asked.

"I am here to ask for the permission to take VICTOR for an outing." It felt foolish doing such things.

"Sure, go ahead. Boys are already doing great. I think they need a day or two off." His words shocked me and I couldn't wait to smile at him.

"Thank you," I said and careful enough not to hop out of his office in happiness I walked slowly.

"Would you like to be a model?" He asked as I was about to step out.

"No." My fast reply made him smile.

"You should think about it."

"Thank you sir, but even if I think for about million years my answer would be no," I said in a joking manner which made him chuckle.

"What do you do then?"

I answered him truthfully, "Photography."

"I see." He said and bidding him a quick farewell I stepped out before he changed his mind about the day off.

***

"I have good news," I said as soon as the boys sat down in the car the next day.

"What?" Brent asked.

"I got the permission." As soon as I said the boys cheered like crazy.

"How did you do that?" Michelle asked.