Idol Home

Two weeks after the torturous photo shoot VICTOR was busy making songs, working late night to find an addictive melodies, keeping their fans on toes. My mom was slightly angry with me for taking up the job and she called to just check in. Maddie said she will come around or I just hoped so.

She hated me being near dad and her family. for being too close to the stars I admired and she warned me not to get my heart broken.

But here was standing in front of the mirror trying to look decent for a meeting with Zaidan. After two days the shooting will start and I will get to see less of him while I will be with the rest of the band.

I still had to make sure Skyler was alright and he didn't feel bad about whole Zaidan and my thing if there was even a thing.

My phone buzzed pulling my attention and Skyler's name flashed on the screen.

"Skyler?" I asked in a thrilled tone.

"I need help." He said in a kind of naive confused way.

"Okay, where do I need to come?" I asked.

"Music Studio."

I rushed out forgetting that I was wearing a floral summer dress and light makeup and it might look weird to Skyler.

***

"What is wrong?" Skyler asked as I entered the music studio.

I messaged Zaidan to pick me up from the music studio as I was there to help Skyler.

"Why?" I asked not sure if anything was wrong.

"You look so nice." He said eyeing me with suspicion.

I tried to blush at his words. I am not habitual to compliments.

"What help did you need?" I asked ignoring his inquisitive glance.

"There are two things." He said.

"Okay." I encouraged him since he seemed a little worried.

"Firstly, do you like Zaidan?" His direct question surprised me.

I had no idea how to respond.

"I like all of you." I finally conceded.

I was feeling guilty for some reason.

"No, you know what I mean. Do you like him more than a fan?" I couldn't utter a word.

I was afraid I might hurt his feelings.

"Just a phase Skyler, it will pass," I answered weakly.

He smiled at me slightly amused, "I like you, Zee, I told you before but doesn't mean I will force my feelings on you. If you like Zaidan I am totally cool about it."

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Not totally cool but I will be fine." He said and I saw the obvious pain his eyes.

He loved and respected Zaidan a whole lot more than his feelings.

"I can't help how this thinks." I pointed at my heart with a sorry look.

"I wish you can see you can't find a better guy than me." He was teasing me.

"Why do you even like me, Skyler?" I asked with an airy laugh.

"Because there is nothing to dislike about you."

"I am sorry?" I said uncertainly.

"Don't be Zee, like you said it's a phase."