Idol in house

I had this habit of having cold hands and knot in stomach when I am nervous. I was trying to breathe normally as we step in the building of Entertainment Kings. What the hell was I suppose to say. I was meeting my father after thirteen years and then I was in the agency of my favourite band.

I don't know what I was more nervous about, meeting my father or meeting VICTOR.

My head moved in every direction biologically possible just in case I spot someone. Clayton took me to the second floor and I entered a huge office. I saw someone's back on a wheelchair so I knew that was my father.

"Sir, Ms. Bray is here," Clayton said and immediately my dad turned his wheelchair and kept the file in his hand on his lap.

I remembered him alright, he was the same as the pictures in our house just with more wrinkles and tiredness on his face.

"Dad." I said slowly.

"I am so happy to see you Zee." He said with a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

But I was actually happy to see so I ran forward and hugged him. He winced and I stepped away.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Now you are here so we should start the work." He said in a serious tone and handed me the file.

I was shocked. Did we not meet after thirteen years? Did he even care for me?

"Dad, how are you?" I asked in an attempt to make conversation.

"Right now, worried that I will be fired." He gave me a small apologetic smile.

"So what do I help you with?" I asked with a tired sigh.

"I am a manager of a boy band and if our CEO comes to know that I am in no position to manage them right now, I will be replaced by someone. He doesn't know I am injured and to keep it that way we have to make my presence known and I am here at work.

I want you to help me by being my co-manager. I can work fine from here but you know how it is to manage a band. I have to meet reporters, check offers for them, book meetings and what not. Clayton is my co-manager, he will help you out." He explained everything like this was serious.

"Why me?" I asked still confused about the co-manager thing.

"Because we don't want anyone to find out and if I happen to hire someone new boys will notice and so will others around them. Since you are my daughter I could trust you with keeping it making the news that manager is hurt and all." He was serious about this.

I was here to be a co-manager. He just took it for granted that I will put my entire life on hold and do this?

"Okay dear, I have too much work to organise right now. You go get some rest. We will meet at home in evening with the schedule for tomorrow and the boys."

I wanted to yell and say few things. I wanted to tell him I missed him, share my stories or talk to him even a bit. But here I was being dismissed after not meeting him for thirteen years. I understood now why mom left him.

But even after all this, my nature refused me to create a fuss so I just mumbled a yes. I was the kind fool as Maddie said.

***

The house my father lived in was a shocker like rest of the things in his life. I did not had the luck to meet VICTOR or even ask dad about it. I was kind of sad and disappointed after meeting him. I lost all the excitement I had before coming here.

The rooms were all painted white and had no decorations. There was a frame next to his bed with our family photo and that made me smile. There was an open kitchen which I loved but it was clean just like the fridge since he might not cook at home or whatever the reason was. The house felt more like a hotel than a place someone lives in.

There were two rooms. Once was smaller and it had new furniture. I knew by the peculiar smell new furniture have. Dad might have cleaned this up for me. My room had a bed, a table and a chair. There was a mirror on the wardrobe door and nothing else.

It didn't matter since I was not here for too long. My vacations ended in two months. I placed my stuff in the wardrobe and clicked some nice pictures of the house with my camera. I changed into something comfortable, a lose t-shirt and cotton shorts.

I had no idea about the market so I had nothing to eat. I was not much of a frank person so I didn't called Clayton for that who gave me his number before dropping me off here.

Maddie and Mom called me after reaching here.

"Is he as cold as ever?" Mom asked in a sour tone.

"He is good." I said not sure I should judge him now.

Maybe he was having a hard time since he was working even in this condition.

"You are home alone, aren't you Zee?" Mom asked knowing my dad too well.

He should have atleast be with me today.

"I am fine and the house is big mom. It has huge drawing room and two big rooms. Dad even arranged one for me. And he owns a piano. And mom he works at the company where VICTOR, my favourite band works." I babbled so that my mom doesn't over think about the whole situation.

"You hit the lottery." She laughed since she knew my love for the band and their songs.

"Maddie was sooo jealous when she called."

"I bet she wants to come over now."My mom talked to me for a long time probably trying to make me feel better.

Suddenly the door bell rang, "Mom, I think dad is here."

She hung up the phone wishing me good luck with him.

It was weird dad rang the bell since he must just open the door entering the lock code himself.

I opened the door and had a mini heart attack because in front of me stood Brent, VICTOR's leader and my second bias.

I blinked several times to make sure I was awake and just stared. I was a fangirl but not this crazy.

So I blurted out, "Are you real?"

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

This made him smile that crinkled the side of his green eyes.

"Very real." He said with that amazing voice he sang songs with.

"Get in boys." My dad's voice startled me and brought me to senses.

What was happening?

And one by one the whole band entered and I just stood there and stared, speechless.

Was my dad surprising me and apologizing for his behaviour since I arrived but he didn't know that I loved VICTOR.

"Boys meet my daughter, Zenna," He said casually throwing his bag on the nearby sofa.

"Zenna, this is VICTOR. Band I manage or more precisely you are going to manage now." He said casually, too casually.

"What?" I asked out too loud to make sure this was not a dream.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

LOL! Dream come true!

See how she reacts...and more importantly how boys react to a new manager who is too humble. XD

UPDATE EVERY ALTERNATE...so enjoy :)