Idol Fan Meeting

I was practically with the boys all the time then why was I so excited? My enthusiasm was out of bounds as I walked with lighter steps and a big smile. Today one week after the new song release, VICTOR was having fan meeting and for some reason I was thrilled. I have only seen the heart stealing videos of a meeting but to witness was a whole other thing.

And even though I was pretty friendly and kind of close to the guys I wanted to be the fan line as well and be treated as a fan for once.

The lining up of fans started from eight in the morning even though the meeting time was one in the afternoon. They both gifts, eatables and what not for their idols and I felt giddy by just seeing them. Boys were getting ready for the fan meet in the company studio as I walked in with pens, water bottles, eatables and coffee for them.

Skyler and Zaidan were harmonising doing vocal exercises and though I have seen them many times it was amazing each time they did it. I gave them their coffee and they seemed relaxed today. After a week they had to start with concerts and two months later they had a world tour scheduled.

And for that intense practice sessions were going on. I have also collected my very own candid collection of the boys' photographs was literally a treasure. I was with them in their most comfortable time and sometimes it did make me think I was blessed.

As if I was too happy for the day, the studio door opened and my father walked in or rather wheeled in on his chair.

"Don't get too friendly and no photographs with fans. Avoid scandal." He said in a strict tone without a greeting.

I avoided him like I was doing for past three weeks now because I was bad at confrontations. It was just a fan meeting but he had to be strict about it.

But boys nodded and looked at him with respect.

"Are you taking vitamins regularly Brent?" He asked with a little stiffness but this made Brent smile as he nodded.

"Ross, your sister is participating in her school's annual function. You should go." Ross avoided his words but his eyes flickered with emotions.

He gave a light nod to Michelle which he returned and then wishing the boys luck he looked at me.

"How have you been?" I wanted to sink in the ground right then.

"Fine," I answered not meeting his eyes.

"I am leaving town for a few days, meeting with another label. I want you to take a good care of the boys." He said lingering as if he wanted to stay something else.

"Well done with the chocolate ad idea." He knew about that.

And as much as I feel guilty for the impulsive decision I know it was right. I did not want boys to get tortured because of her. Why was she so mean?

"Thank you," I mumbled.

"And you all can go out this weekend since she took the permission and she will be leaving soon." He said to the boys.

He was going out now when my daughterly instincts kicked in, "Get well soon."

He stopped and his lips lifted in a very small smile. Michelle followed him out.

And I should not have but I did because I was curious. I wanted to help him if he was scolded or anything.

"Your mother is in a bad condition." My father said in a sad tone.

I inched closer to hear clearly hiding behind the wall.

"She is hopeless, what should I do?" Michelle's voice was thick with emotion.