Idol Plan

The show rating's skyrocketed due to leads being a pair genuinely. Fans approved because honestly, Camila was gorgeous. I have been keeping a safe distance from Zaidan and Camila. I was feeling guilty because of my mother and I don't want to face Zaidan. As much as I convinced myself I was not brave enough.

VICTOR was super busy with planning a new album and I was working most of the time for which I was grateful. Sometimes when I am with Skyler I wish I had fallen for him but no. I always had a soft spot for Zaidan, his voice, his quirky charms, his incredible passion for loving everyone especially his family.

But I was trying to let it go now. I promised to be a loyal fan, not a clingy girl. A tiny part of me did blame Zaidan for kissing me, that made it harder for me to forget him as a boy and admire him just as an artist.

After almost three weeks, VICTOR was having a photo shoot together for the end of the year calendar. My stomach was churning unpleasantly at thought of meeting Zaidan.

Following my thoughts, the boys walked in talking animatedly together while Zaidan looked calm and silent. I greeted them all with a smile and quickly averted my gaze. I had to pretend that I was cool with everything.

"Okay, now I have an idea in mind." I shared as normally as possible keeping my eyes on the notebook and camera.

"Let's not do the seasonal things for the calendar, Let's use an old song of your album as month theme. Slower songs for spring, louder songs for summer, romantic songs for winter and melodious light songs for autumn. And you guys choose your month and then we dress you up in that song theme." I shared my idea.

"Awesome, I take February," Michelle shouted.

And likewise, rest of the boys selected their months. 

"December," Zaidan said and for some reason, I knew he was looking at me.

I wished he would choose December since it was his birthday month.

"Let's start," I said and started walking away before I could give away my emotions.

It was super fun shooting with these guys now that we were close friends, they kept messing up sometimes just to annoy me but it never did annoy me. Brent and Skyler were the most lively.

But when it was Zaidan's turn to shot, looking at him through the camera was painful. He was gorgeous as ever and his charisma was alluring. After few clicks, he came closer to take a look at the camera and bent his head closer so that his cheek was few inches further from mine. My heart thumped wildly as I struggled to keep calm.

"I am sorry." He whispered.

And I looked up realising he was too close and my eyes widened. I was lost for words and breath.

"For?" I whispered back not sure why.

"For being a kind of person I hate."

"Don't defend yourself Zaidan, love can't be forced," I said stupidly.

Where did love come from now?

He looked at me thoughtfully.

"Why don't you hate me?" He mused mostly to himself.

"I can't hate you," I stated simply.

"I am better than this." He mumbled and pretended to look at the pictures in camera.

"And that is why you are my bias."

"Still?" He asked and I saw the struggle evident in his eyes.

"Forever," I said with a smile. 

"You still love her and you are happy?" I asked ready to listen to an answer.

Before he could answer clanking of heals disrupted.

"Dan, sweetheart. How long will this take? We have a date." Camila was there and Zaidan pulled back awkwardly.

"I like that picture." He said as if he was actually looking at photographs.

I suddenly got the hint, I have seen enough dramas for this just didn't expect to happen in real life.

Zaidan just made my day.

***

"Camila is such a bitch." Ross and his savage response remained similar.

"How do you know?" Brent asked.

"He was behaving weirdly when Camila came in today and he said he was sorry. I am pretty sure Camila is blackmailing him."

I glared at them for giving me the pity look.

"He should have told us, he tells us everything," Skyler said.

"Let's confirm it," Ross said.

"How?"

He smiled slyly and we all knew Ross was planning something.

***

"How could she do this?" Michelle said in an over loud tone.

And rest of winced at his dramatic response.

"That is just like her. I heard her talking to Zaidan and she is threatening him." Ross said acting well and rolling his eyes at Michelle for over acting.

They were standing behind the door outside Camila's door making sure that she will listen to them talk. Ross said that he will throw in a bait and Camila will most likely be caught in it.

"How can she do that, if she really loved him she wouldn't do that?"

Suddenly the door opened and Camila walked out and Ross pretended to look shocked.

"Whatever rumour you may have heard it is not true." Panic was so evident on her face as she walked away probably trying to yell on Zaidan.

Ross came back with a verdict, "She is definitely up to something."

"Now?" I was hopeful again.

"Now we help Zaidan," Brent said like it was obvious.

"And how do we do that."

"You leave that to me." Brent said with a smile of confidence.

***

Brent was doing the role of good cop and he was trying to help Camila win back Zaidan. I actually thought Camila loved Zaidan, cared for him like he did for everyone he loved.

But Camila was not so innocent after all.

I was feeling bad that we were tricking her, all of us against her but then again she hurt Zaidan before and we can't allow that again.

Our plan was simple, Brent trying to side with Camila and get to know what she was blackmailing him about.

We were in pre-recording of a talk show where the drama cast was going to give an interview.

"Zenna, what are you doing?" Of course, I know it was Zaidan.

"I am here for some candid shots," I said the half truth.

I was there to create a dramatic scene between me and Brent, argument so that Camila could believe Brent.

"Don't do this." He said and I stopped breathing.

"What?"

"Stop trying to help me." His beautiful eyes were pleading.

"Why?"

"It might hurt you." He said and for a moment I considered giving up for some reason.

"I am a loyal fan Zaidan, what did you expect." And with that, I rushed out of that space before he could say another word.

We are going to help him no matter what.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A little on shorter side but I like the direction it took :)

They just teamed up to protect their naive in love and passionate Zaidan who seems to be in trouble with the ice queen.

Hope you guys like the chapter as well :)