Idol Scandal

It was after a week of drama shooting that the scandal happened. The company was flooding with reporters. And it was intentionally created by Camila. She started with showing up to early morning shots even when it was not her scene and showed support to Zaidan.

Then she will laugh and joke with him even when he ignored her pretending that they were really close. And obviously, reporters around got the clue and now they were assuming that the leads of next drama are more than friends. 

And this created a lot of mess. Every channel wanted to get the exclusive now. And I bet Camila was enjoying this. She walked in with her manager supporting a brilliant smile on her face.

She was planning this and now it was going according to her plan.

"Why is she being such a bitch?" Ross asked other members while Zaidan was in meeting with the Managing Director.

"Because she is," Michelle stated clearly.

"She might love him," I said the word out loud.

And they all turned to look at me with seriously shocked expression.

"I mean she might be sincere?" I defended myself weekly.

Boys just rolled the eyes and looked away not evening bothering to answer my question. They all hated her.

Zaidan came in looking kind of pissed of and sat down next to Brent with a huff.

"What happened?"

"This will be good for our airing drama so I have to go out for some friendly drinks with her."

I felt bad for Zaidan but I also felt worried for some reason.

"So you are keeping the media hanging if you are friends or more than that," Skyler said.

He nodded and looked at Brent for words of advice.

"You have to do it," Brent asked it like a question.

"Should I?" 

"If it's okay with you," Ross said.

He sighed and looked at me and I found myself in an awkward position now.

"What do you say?" He asked.

I was not their manager now. How was I suppose to help here?

And suddenly like that God answered my prayers.

"Friendly drinks right? You should invite her with rest of your friends." I said with a big smile.

As if a big crisis was solved, everyone started smiling gradually.

"And that is why we adore you, Zee," Michelle said side hugging me while others smiled.

***

I was in the Puma studios today since Puma was launching new products and I had to snap pictures of members. Obviously, I was super excited because Zaidan promised me merch from their collection.

But everything went astray when Camila showed up apparently her idea to be supportive to her friend. this was getting out of hand and frustrating me to the core. She was using this excuse too much.

I was clicking Skyler's pictures when Zaidan walked in looking frustrated. He walked to Brent and started talking about something furiously. I worked hard to focus and click pictures. Even in the distressed condition, I had to agree that Skyler was very photogenic and his confidence level was no joke when it came to model poses.

"Zee," Brent called out and I almost ran along as rest of the team gathered.

"She is wearing the first tee I gifted her," Zaidan said in an appalled tone.