Idol Realisation

I loved Zaidan, not just as a fan, not just as an admirer or even as a friend. I loved the guy.

His actions just confirmed my feelings for him.

How did that happen?

After Zaidan and Camila left the dinner that day, Ross seemed infuriated besides the other angry members. So after I left Brent and Ross confronted him while Michelle and Skyler played the supportive brothers. And he happened to tell them everything since how can these guys leaving together hide stuff from each other.

I was the reason he was being blackmailed. I felt guilty for being such a liability, for making Zaidan go through all the torture of tolerating Camila when she clearly hurt him and was doing the same thing again.

He even took off rashly from the dinner because he didn't want me humiliated in front of other members or rather what my mother did.

She was blackmailing him with tarnishing my image starting with how my mother was a gold digger and that I got this job, not because of talent but because I used to live with five boys. This kind of thing proved me a slut and destroyed my mother's image. I will be kicked out of the job, face intense fan hatred and many other hardships.

"We all love you anyway," Ross said in his usual dry tone which made me smile.

But I was naturally very embarrassed and couldn't hold back my tears. These were my idols and now my friends. 

They were all consoling me and giving me ice cream and chocolates. I sobbed for hours for this.

"This means he loves you." That was what stopped me from crying.

"Huh?" 

"He is tolerating that Viper to protect you."

"What should we do now?" Brent asked not taking up the leader position just then.

"Easy," Ross said and we looked surprised.

"It is?"

"If Zaidan lets everyone know that Zee is his girlfriend there will no problem."

We waited for him to explain the drastic step. Idols accepting to date is not that good for their career and I considered this shit because they have their own lives and hearts, they can fall in love with whoever they want. Why do some fans go dramatic over this?

"And we have Liam with us since he has another Zee fan, he can blackmail Camila from our end." 

"Let's do this," Skyler said with a smirk.

And others nodded but I was not very sure about it. Zaidan might not want to date me and tell the world about it.

***

I was crying again like a cry baby after having a long talk with my mother. She will suffer if Camila goes public all the stuff and I can't believe she can be selfish.

It was ten at night when the doorbell rang. I expected it to be dad since no one else will come at that time of night. But I when I opened the door a smiling Zaidan greeted me. Before I could react he stepped and pulled me in for a hug lifting me up from the ground a little bit.

"Hey," I said weakly when he put me down.

"Thank you." He said and I am not sure why he was thanking me.

"I am sorry you went to this much trouble for me." I sniffled.

"You have been crying?" His tone was disapproving.

I ignored the question, "Let me get you some coffee."

"Sure." He said but followed me in the kitchen.