Idol Dinner

It was not every day that a panicked Ross comes to you so when he did I paid utmost attention to whatever he has to say.

"My mother is coming with my brother." He said in a rush.

"And, isn't this great?"

"I guess it is. But my father disapproves of my choices and what if he gets angry with mom as well for meeting me."

The ever savage and nonchalant Ross seemed vulnerable in that moment.

"Don't worry about that, think about how your mother and brother are meeting VICTOR for the first time. Let's tell boys about this and I will help in any way I can." I tried to reassure him.

"Have you heard from Brent?" Ross asked.

"No, why?"

"He wanted to talk about Camila."

On hearing her name something heavy dropped in the pit of my stomach.

So I called up Brent instead.

"Hey, Zee. Where are you right now?" He asked as soon as he answered the phone.

"Studio."

"I am coming over I have some information to share," Brent said in a grim tone which made me worry even more.

"He is coming over, let's tell the leader first about your family visit," I told Ross who seemed slightly nervous unlike himself.

After almost half an hour Brent arrived and he had looked troubled.

"What is it?" Ross asked before I could.

"Camila is simply a mean person and she hasn't changed." We both waited for Brent to elaborate.

"I assumed she wanted Zaidan back because he was growing really popular now but it is worse than that. All that apologizing is fake, she is escalating her career from model to an actress and director told me she said fans will love them together since they already have real chemistry. That is why she has been around Zaidan since the time the script was in circles." Brent escaped.

Ross scoffed as if he already knew but I felt bad for Zaidan. He was so pure hearted that he didn't even see the conniving girl with all her tricks and now she was blackmailing him with something and we needed to find out. He did say this will hurt me but frankly, I didn't give a damn about it.

"Why is he in super hyper mode?" Brent noticed Ross fidgeting around.

"He has something to tell." I gave a look to Ross to encourage him to proceed.

"My family is coming." He said.

"Even your father?" Brent already knew about his family troubles.

"No, just my mother and my brother."

"Awesome, let's invite them to our house." He said not even hesitating or acting out like a young star.

It reflected in times like these why he was the leader.

"Are you sure?" Ross asked and Brent nodded.

"Let me tell all the other boys."

***

I was at the boys' dorm room after a long time and it really felt like home to me. I missed the place and all the stupid things we did.

And I was baking, again.

Michelle was cooking as he was best at it and always made me wonder how these boys never let the stardom get to their head and they always made time for their members and even their family.