Idol Situation

Seven years Later....

The hustle behind the stage never gets old. The chanting fans, the staff struggling to make everything perfect, the manager trying to run around and keep everything together and the band getting ready for the stage.

"I want chocolate milk," Daniel asked for it again.

My three-year-old was demanding chocolate milk amidst all the chaos as he sat and played with Michelle's daughter a year younger.

"Not now, I have to help Dad right now," I said gathering all the clothes for the next act of the concert.

"But I want it now," Daniel whined and I sighed in frustration.

Zaidan seemed amused as he chewed back a smile while I struggled as their manager. 

"I love you." He said a gazillionth time now but it always affected me.

"That is not going to work now, I am on the edge of snapping," I said which amused him even more.

"Daniel, come here. Solve this puzzle with me." Ross said who was apparently good with Daniel even though he disliked kids otherwise.

And Daniel grinned a toothless smile and went to him.

I sighed in relief now helping Skyler since he was still edgy with others helping him.

"He is so your son," I grumbled to Zaidan who sat down for the final makeup touches.

"Of course he is, where did he get the good looks from?" Zaidan chuckled in delight.

Skyler gave me a look of sympathy while I worked throwing around few curses.

"I will be back in a minute," Ross said while Daniel was now busy playing.

He always went to give a traditional hug to his girlfriend, Penelope who was utterly sweet and kind and helping even though she was herself a part of popular girl group now.

"Ten minutes." Someone announced as soon as Ross returned.

Boys gather around in the circle like the always did to shout out their cheering words. Michelle's daughter was tugging on his leg showing him a thumbs up sign she must have noticed us all wishing people luck. He bent down and kissed her cheek and they all hurried on the stage.

"Lucky kiss?" Zaidan was the last to leave and I sighed feeling amusement myself.

And tiptoed to give him a slow lingering kiss.

"I am so glad that I was your bias." He said smiling at my official VICTOR logo t-shirt with his name on the back.

"You will always be my bias," I said and almost had to push him to the stage.

***

I have been part of enough concerts now but it always feels amazing no matter how many times I have been there. Aria hugged me as soon as she reached the stage. She had her daughter in her arms while I was holding Daniel's hand who seem to cheer his dad loudly making the present staff grin.

As soon as the concert was done we all scattered back to her locations.

"Where are you going?" I asked Brent who was already rushing somewhere.

"Shoot." He said smiling tiredly.

"Another reality show?" I asked since I knew Brent being good with words was really popular on reality shows.

He nodded.

"Need me to come along?"

"Nah, I can go." He said before being a wife I was also the manager.

I gave my pout look to Zaidan who sighed.

"Fine, go. Apparently everyone in my band needs you." He said with dry smile.

I rushed to Brent's car and sat down next to him.

"What? You need to go home now."

"No, I need to be a friend." 

The smile on his face made me realize I had the best job in the world.

"But you have a photoshoot tomorrow." He reminded me my photographer side of the job.

"Yes, with the band so you will be there as well even after all the tiredness."

"Are you sure Zaidan is your bias?" He asked shaking his head.

"Pretty sure he is my husband now," I said.

"Yeah, I missed my chance." And even though his smile was teasing I know with a number of times he said it that he did like me a little.

***

It was award functions that scared me each time and I have never gone to one with Zaidan. Media always said that I should be present and I was but behind the stage or the camera around the group.

Fans loved how I was but media was critical. Most amazing part was Zaidan supported whatever I did.

Daniel was already fluent in fan chant even at his age and that amazed me and made me proud.

Like almost every year VICTOR was getting lots of awards. Along the years they have earned loyal fan base with their music and they stuck with the band for this long and maybe longer.

The host made some usual praise about the group and how their music is amazing before giving away the award as I followed them as their photographer and camera person.

"Zaidan, you broke many hearts when you got married. Does your wife gets jealous of all the girl fans?" The host asked not aware that I was right there.

"I don't think she needs to be. I happen to love her a lot." His words earned the aww from the crowd.

"We have never seen her in any award shows." He asked the repetitive question.

"She hates dressing up," Zaidan said good naturedly making the crowd laugh and fans cheer.

"But I guess I could show her off." He said and surprised me by walking towards the camera I was holding.

He took the camera from my hand and handed it to a grinning staff and didn't hesitate to kiss me in front of the whole crowd.

"She actually comes to all my awards and prefers to stay behind the stage and support me. I would like if her choice is respected." He said cordially enough and yet made crystal clear that I was not be messed with for not showing up in a gown.

I was too embarrassed to even breathe but the chuckling VICTOR members pulled me down the stage as Brent thumped Zaidan on his back and even though I wanted the earth to swallow me then I suppose this was my ideal situation.

---------------------------------------------THE END--------------------------------------------------------

*tears streaming down*

I am going to miss VICTOR *sobbing*

But I have to write cursebreaker and I also happen to have a real job which might make me sleep deprived xD

So this has to end.

I really hope I made likable characters and there were times when you wanted to be Zenna.

Let me know all your thoughts and bid farewell :'(

Time for new book:

CURSE BREAKER ! Check it out, prologue is already published.