Idol Torture

The feeling of being bombarded with greetings and hugs from your favourite band is something I can't put into words. I was overwhelmed for sure but it felt like the happiest moment of life. I was shot with adrenaline and my lips were lifted in a constant smile.

I can't believe it but I was back to Quebec and was asked to work with VICTOR.

And suddenly I was worried about the professionals in the area and how my work was nothing compared to them. I was here because I became friends with the boys and that scared me that I might be judged for coming through a source.

Just like the first day, I went to the room which read VICTOR outside the door and knocked with coffee cups in my hand.

"Come in." Brent's familiar voice said.

And as soon as I opened the door, welcome the hugs.

Everything was amiable till Zaidan came forward and I had to stop breathing in nervousness.

"Hi." He said and I squeaked back a hi.

He looked nothing but amused at my ordeal.

"And here I was thinking I am your bias." 

"You are," I said instantly and that got everyone laughing.

Did they know?

"They know, it's hard to keep a secret from these hawks." He said and I just stared at him.

How was I suppose to react in such situations?

"Thank you for coming back." He said and pulled me in for a hug.

But his hug was different from other. His arms were tight around my waist and he pulled me even closer sighing deeply as if my presence relieved him. I had to tiptoe as he hugged me tighter burying his face in the crook of my neck.

My whole body tingled with million emotions, each nerve set on shock mode. I am pretty sure rest of the band could see the goosebumps on my arms.

"I missed you." I finally managed to say even though I was still guarding my heart.

As much as I am a fangirl I know I was not in the league for Zaidan or how each it was for someone as talented and handsome for him to get better options than me.  I have seen enough celebrity break up to warn me about it.

"Of course you did." He was grinning happily and somehow I was infected with the same happiness.

And then I was showered with questions of home and internship but all this while I realised that Zaidan was difficult to warm up to but once he did he was really caring. All this while his hand never left mine making it difficult for me to think anything else.

***

As the concert has ended, Brent and I were in the tallying down task and schedules.  I wrote down all the times I was needed with a camera while he was writing down the time he was needed the studio.

"I am sorry." He said as I wrote down the drama schedule.

"For what?"

"For this." He pointed to the drama photo shoot on the schedule.

"Not your fault." I gave him a tight-lipped smile.

"He really likes you," Brent said.

"He should, I am totally likeable" I joked to lessen the awkwardness.

"That you are," He agreed with all seriousness.

"Any pieces of advice against my step sister?" I asked