Idol Schedule

The shrill ring of alarm shocked me up from sleep. It was 4:30 and I barely for an hour sleep. I have cried most of the time after hearing about the other daughter. I have always convinced myself that dad called me less because he was super busy kind of dad but I never thought he might have other daughter, other family he cared about.

I did not call mom since I might just cry over the phone and I didn't want her to know about this.

I was in a daze when I got ready for the early schedule of VICTOR. I was supposed to be super excited for this but I was too sad to even muster the energy for this. I put on a decent white blouse and ice-blue jeans. I looked at the mirror and winced. My eyes were puffy and my face was swollen due to lack of sleep.

I never wanted to go in front of my favourite band this way but my minor fantasy was shattering here. They were idols from afar but up close they had their own worries and lives to deal with. Last night's encounter with Zaidan was weird. He seemed to care for my father and wanted me gone. And since he was my bias I wanted to make things better with him. But it seemed like he was not going to like my presence very much.

I walked out of the room and my dad gave a disapproving glance at my clothes. Like I said I was the nice, obedient type but right now I was cranky and angry. So I neglected his look and walked out with Clayton without even wishing dad a good morning or good bye.

I sat down in the black SUV and Clayton handed me a list. I have to get coffee first, then I have to help them with the dress rehearsal, take care of food and stuff, make sure the staff is happy and keep the boys calm. It didn't sound complex but I had an idea that it will be a hard day.

"Is something wrong?" Clayton asked gently.

"No," I answered and gave him a convincing smile.

After that, he didn't ask questions and we traveled for a while in utter silence.

"Can I play a song?" the driver asked.

Since I seldom refused to anyone I nodded even though my head was hurting badly.

VICTOR's song played and habitually I perked up. After a while, I started swaying and singing along softly. I noticed Clayton looked amused.

The car came to a stop and my anxiousness crept back. Clayton helped me with the coffee this time and I carried the bag with boys stuff in it. Any fan would be lucky in this situation but right now I was not the fan but the outcast for the boys.

I walked into the familiar building now and noticed employees even at five in the morning. I followed Clayton keeping eyes open for future reference of what is what.

"Where is the commercial shot?" I asked him.

"In the practice room. It is a Puma commercial so we film them dancing and having some fun." He answered making me relieved that we do not have to step outside.

Even though I was upset about dad and dying to ask about his other family, I was more nervous now. It was like the first day of school and you don't know how others will accept you.

We entered the room with a VICTOR sticker outside. Boys were sitting on the chairs and make-up artist was helping them to get ready. Clayton nudged me to take the coffee to them and I moved forward.

"I will leave you now. I have lots of work. Good luck." I was to hold on to him and beg him not to leave me alone here but I nodded with a smile and Clayton walked out.

I choose the safest person first to give coffee to but his stylist stopped me.

"Later." She said shortly and I reached to the next safest person, Michelle.