Idol Family

The day of judgement has arrived and maybe I was exaggerating a bit. My dad was walking with sticks for now and he was off the wheelchair and doctor said it was his will that healed him quickly. But now I was sitting in the posh cabin of Skyler's dad, the Managing director with my dad sharing his ordeal of past month.

He explained how he appointed me in his place and even though I was inexperienced I did manage well.

"I like her, so I am fine with your plans Robert." He dismissed my father's worries and give me a suggestive smile.

"Skyler seems to be fine." He asked and I nodded.

The change in demeanour of Skyler was even evident to his fans. He smiled more and I was glad he was becoming more confident.

"She will be leaving as soon as I am off the crutches." My dad added and for some reason, I felt kind of sad.

"I hope she is not living with the boys." And he gave me a sly grin like he knew the answer to it already.

"Don't all managers do that?" I said rather boldly and avoided my dad's reaction.

"I would not like a girl walking out of their place and creating headlines." Skyler's dad gave me a stern glare.

"She will move out today." My dad added immediately.

"No, she will stay." Skyler's voice shocked me and I almost jumped out of the seat.

"Excuse me?" His father glowered at him.

"You heard me, she stays." And with that final verdict, he practically pulled me out of my seat.

"Skyler, calm down," I said as we stepped out of the office.

He was sighing deeply as if trying to control his anger.

"Your dad and my dad is not a good combination." He said through gritted teeth.

I have a sudden idea in mind as I saw worried Brent behind.

"Let's have a dinner, Skyler," I announced with a smile.

"What?" He frowned looking terribly confused.

"Let your one family meet with other," I said with a grin and understanding dawned on his face.

"Let's not do this." He looked unsure all of a sudden.

"We love you Skyler or do I need to get a world trending hashtag to prove it to you," I begged him with a doe-eyed look.

He groaned in defeat and I nodded slightly agreeing to my idea.

***

"Stop pacing Skyler, you are making me anxious," Ross said in a dull mocking tone.

"I can't. I am nervous." Skyler said as I sat down on the living room couch.

"Skylerstolemyheart says she loves your arms and wants to be in them." I read him a recent reply to the earlier tweet of him doing push-up which I put up asking all of them.

He turns towards me sharply and for a moment his eyes widen.

"You look really good Zee." He complimented me and I try hard not to blush.

I was dressed a little nicely for the dinner since Ross instructed me to do so and Brent even got me a dress from his sister. So I was now in a lavender colour knee length dress with paired with nude peep toes and my hair styled in waves by one of VICTOR's stylist.

Other boys started collecting in the living room as well dressed for the dinner and must I say they were achingly beautiful.

"Zenna." Only Zaidan called me by my full name.