Idol Manners

Day five was a hectic day. It was a music award show and boys had to perform, receive awards, greet people and stay alert for numerous cameras around them. I was running from here and there getting things done. I had more than five cups of coffee to keep me going and now I was somewhat hyper.

I didn't have time to appreciate all the glamorous talented people around me. But I did use my camera to capture few things. I was tired but somehow the exhilaration kept me going. Boys had some vitamin tablets and I rushed backstage before their final rehearsal to give them the tablets.

I handed them one each and was about to run away when Zaidan called me out, "I am sorry."

His tone was stiff and passive.

"For?" I was too busy to give him the list now.

"For issues about your sister." He said in a strained voice.

It felt like she hurt him bad.

"Forgiven. You know how fans' are forgiving to their bias." I bit my tongue as soon as I realised I just told him he was my bias from the group.

Before he could react I ran away pretending that someone called me over the walkie talkie.

The final rehearsal started and boys performed as if it was the real stage. I was rushing with the bag of water bottles before boys could finish the rehearsal but I saw TITANS coming towards the stage for next rehearsal and I looked for a hiding place before Liam recognizes me.

Finding no such spot I just held the box of bottles so that it covers at least half my face.

Liam and other members were chatting animatedly about something. They looked tired like VICTOR did. But my luck was bad because hiding didn't work as I almost lost the balance of the heavy box and had to bent down to handle it uncovering my face.

"Makeup girl." Liam's voice made me wince silently.

"Liam," I said with a forced smile.

"You look terrible." He said probably looking at my tired out condition.

I am the kind of person who listens to others trouble but refrained from sharing my own so I cry instead. After talking to mom, I have cried a lot so Might have looked even worse after few hours of sleep yesterday.

"Thank you," I said and started moving forward.

But Liam blocked my path.

"What is it?" I asked him frustrated at his gesture.

"Just a little something over here." He said and reached out his head to pull out some glittery paper from my head. For some reason, I felt really awkward.

Why was he doing this?

"T-thank you." I stuttered and blinked a few times not sure what happened.

"Put some good word for me, will you?" Liam said with a smile.

"Huh?" I asked still not sane.

"Dan told me you are Camilla's sister, put some good word for me. She is giving me a hard time." He said with a sly smile that yelled trouble.

Now I know why he was doing this. All because of the sister I haven't even met.

And another victim of my sister's drama, poor Liam.

"I will do that if I meet her. For now, concentrate what is more important." I said with a sad smile.

"What is that?" He asked with a confused frown.