1

"Omg. This party is lit." I screamed at Monica, my best friend. I chugged my drink, feeling the liquid coat my throat. I gasped for breath as I threw the empty cup on the floor, bending over as I breathed normally again. This is why 16 year olds shouldn't drink. Lol.
"It's not funny." I scowled as she clutched her stomach through her bodycon dress.
"It really is." She answered, fanning her eyes.
"C'mon... Let's find Aaron then. And you better talk to him." I rolled my eyes as she picked her drink up from the table, fixing her dress and smiling at me.
"I'm still sexier than you." I smirked as I left the kitchen, walking into the crowded corridor.

"Look, he's there" Monica hissed as she ducked.
"Just talk to him! Look, I'll call him over." Before she could stop me, I was already calling him over. He did that dude hug with his friends before walking over with a smile on his face.
"Hey, Annalise. Monica." He said, blushing a bit as his eyes scanned her body.
"Hey, Aaron." She smiled. "Do, you.... Um wanna get a drink with me? Mines nearly finished."
"Only if you dance with me after...." He winked. Monica looked at her shoes as I slowly walked away.
They walked back to the kitchen as I went to find my other friends.

After dancing with some friends from chem, I made my way upstairs. I squeezed my way through the bodies and soon came to a point where I could actually see the floor again. I walked up a flight of stairs and I swear I heard one creak behind me. Ahh... It was probably just me. I cheered silently when I finally found a toilet. I went as quick as possible because I could hear One Dance playing downstairs. I ran out the toilet, only this time the corridor was more dimly lit... I fumbled for my phone, planning on using the torch. I continued walking as I went through my pockets.

Before I could turn around the corner to go down the stairs, I was yanked into a pitch black room, the door slamming shut behind me.
"Stop.... Monica." I stumbled around in the dark, feeling the walls for a light. My face dropped when there was no reply. Silence filled the air before I could make out heavy breathing... Behind me. Before I could react a hand was put over my mouth and then a cloth was wrapped around my mouth. I began to thrash in their arms as I could feel their muscles tightening. I could feel tears coming to my eyes as I was picked up and laid on a... Bed. He held my arms above my head as he tied them together with... Tape. I think. He then did he same with my legs, before I could think to kick him.

"Annalise... I've been waiting so long for you." He whispered in my ear. I tried to recognise his voice but I couldn't think straight. I closed my eyes as I strained them in the dark, hoping I would wake up any minute from a bad dream. Or Monica would jump out and say, "Got you! Haha. Bet you were scared!"

Instead, I could feel his hands, resting on my boobs. I jumped under his touch as I tried to piece together in my head what was happening and what might happen next. He groped me, massaging my breasts. I cried into the cloth around my mouth as the feeling was replaced with the sound of a belt being removed. Then I heard his jeans dropping to the floor. I shook my head, not believing that this was actually happening. I'm supposed to be downstairs, dancing and drinking. I was brought out of my terrified thoughts by his voice terrorising me again.

"I know you're a virgin sweetpea.... Don't worry I'll make you feel good." I swear I could hear him smirking as I thrashed around, attempting to somehow break the tape around my wrists. His hands started to stroke my body, lifting my dress up slowly, pulling it over my head and leaving it around my wrists. I was sobbing into the cloth as I felt a wet sensation on my stomach. He was licking me. I shook as his hands went under me, undoing my bra. He left that around my wrists as well before pulling my panties down. I tried desperately to roll of the bed at least but he straddled me so I couldn't even breathe properly.

He bent over me, sucking on my boob as he hands went down to my pussy. He groaned as he inserted one finger into me, pumping it in and out. I started to hyperventilate as he added another finger. "Everyday I see you're beautiful lips and I want to kiss them... But I can't, you'll make too much noise." My blood ran cold.
'Everyday'? No no no. This can't be happening.

The feeling of him moving lower down on me brought me out of my thoughts. I arched my back as I felt him trying to position himself. I screamed into the cloth as he thrusted into me. He put his hand over my covered mouth as he forced himself into me. He swore as he continued to rape me. That's what it was. Rape. He gripped my waist roughly with his spare hand as he went harder. I could feel blood as he started to stiffen in me. I shook my head, as even I knew what that meant. Luckily he pulled out, as I felt the bed dip by my head. No. I was gonna be sick. I could hear him grunting as a warm liquid fell onto my face. I tried to at least move my head out the way but he held me with one arm as he continued to ejaculate on my face.

When he was finished, he untied my hands, only to quickly tie one arm to the bed in the tightest knot possible. I tried to hit him but he held my other arm. I felt him get off the bed and then I felt him throwing my clothes at me. I could hear him putting his jeans back on and his belt on. "I hope I made you feel good Annalise. See you on Monday. Hopefully we can have lunch together sweetpea.... Maybe." Then the door opened and closed. I didn't even have time to open my eyes before he left. I started to hyperventilate as I realised what just happened.

My free hand shook as I untied the cloth from around my mouth. I gasped for air as I felt exhausted. I then reached down to my feet, attempting to rip the tape from around my ankles. I would be here forever if I tried to rip the tape. I tried to reach around for something sharp. Then I realised, there was probably a bedside cabinet..... With a lamp!

I twisted my body, my wrist rubbing in the tape as I stretched my body over, feeling for a lamp. I felt a wire and followed it with my hand to a switch. I pushed it and suddenly the room was illuminated. I cried tears of relief as I took in the surroundings, until I saw the blood on the covers and down my legs. I started to panic as I remembered the sticky substance on my face. I twisted my naked body again, just about opening the drawer, feeling around for something sharp. To my luck there was a penknife. I literally screamed out in happiness as I rolled back over, beginning to cut through the tape on my wrist that bound me to the bed. After about 30 minutes I got through. I circled my wrist as I sat up, noticing my phone in the corner of the room.

I reached for my clothes strewn about the bed, and put them on, gingerly pulling my panties up. I put my bra on and my dress, pulling it down so it covers my bum whilst still sitting down with my legs bound together. I doubled over, reaching to my feet where I began to cut through the thick tape. I was sweating by the time I cut through it.

I cried tears of happiness as I slid off the bed, standing up quickly. I immediately collapsed to the floor as a shooting pain spread through my lower abdomen. I can't do this. I broke down, sobbing the floor. He raped me. He took my virginity. He goes to the same school as me. I reached over, grabbing my phone to see I had 8 missed calls from Monica. I shakily picked up the phone, calling her.

"H-hello."
"Omg. Annalise. Where are you? I'm still at the party."
"S-so am I. C-come upstairs."
"Ok.... One minute Aaron." I heard her call as she started to walk up the stairs. "Where are you?"
"I d-don't know." I cried quietly into the phone.
"Are you drunk?" She giggled. I could hear her voice getting closer.
"Please. Just c-come." She opened the door, closing it again as she obviously didn't see me. "Come back." I whispered into the phone.
"Huh?" She said.
"Go back..." I whispered as I felt myself getting light headed. I wiped my forehead, spreading the gunk. I broke down, frantically trying to wipe my hands on the carpet as the door opened again.