14

I stood in front of my mirror as I brushed my hair out, straightening it. I was still in E's shirt. Luckily, no one had come back yet.

I spoke too soon. I heard the door open and voices. I poked my head around the door. "Hey guys." I smiled as Monica, Aaron and Grayson looked at me.
"I guess it's clear Grayson." Aaron laughed as he sighed, turning around leaving to go get changed into fancy clothing.

Monica ran to me, closing the door behind her as Aaron went through his suitcase.
"How was it." She smiled.
"Good." I smiled, blushing. "How come you didn't tell me today was your last day?" I hissed at her.
"Cos. I didn't want you to get sad." I rolled my eyes. "What you wearing?" She asked.
"I have this cute black dress. I might wear that. Or I have a red one. But that might be too over the top..." I said as I turned my hair straighteners off.
"Ooh, you have to style them for me." Monica said, clapping her hands excitedly.

I put the black one on first and the red.
"I think I liked the bone better for this occasion, plus you can't see my hickeys. I can save the red one for later."
Monica laughed then showed me her dress.
"Omg. It's so pretty!!"

Anna:

Monica:

Monica:

She did my makeup and then did hers and put her hair into a high ponytail

She did my makeup and then did hers and put her hair into a high ponytail. We took a few pictures in the mirror.
"Wait, put this lipstick on." She said, handing me this cute red lipstick.
"Omg yes." I said, putting it on. We took a few morepicures and I posted it to my story and another one one Instagram. Ethan immediately commented '😍♥️😫'. He's so cute. He must have my notifications on.

Aaron knocked on the door. "Are you guys ready yet? We're waiting and the uber will be here soon." He called.
"Yeah. We've been ready for ages." Monica shouted back. I opened the door and put my black heels on. Ethan's jaw dropped when I walked out. I didn't even realise he was already here. He turned around, wiping his face and then turning back around, smiling at me.

I walked to him, and he hugged me. "You look so handsome." I whispered as I hugged back.
"Words cannot describe how beautiful you look Anna." I held his hand as I watched Aaron and Monica kissing.