20

I woke up, a piercing sound rattling in my head. I looked over to see Ethan wasn't in bed. I jumped up, running onto the landing where Clara was standing, her hands also covering her ears.
I grabbed her hand, pulling her downstairs with me. We ran to the kitchen to see Ethan and Lisa fanning the oven and Grayson kneeling on the counter, pressing a button in the ceiling.
The noise stopped.

"What is wrong with you two?" Lisa shouted as Grayson jumped down from the side.
E and G both looked at the floor.

"What happened?" I asked, trying not to laugh at the two getting into trouble.
"These two idiots tried to cook bacon in the grill and closed the door so it caught fire."
"How many times Gray?" Clara said as I snorted.

Lisa tried not to laugh and continued to tell them off.
"But-" Ethan started.
"But what?"
"We just wanted to make breakfast..."
"It's the thought that counts..." Grayson added.

I shook my head and went back upstairs with Clara. "Come with me to the pool." I asked. The weather was amazing, the sun beamed through the curtains and it was already really hot.
"Sure. Lemme get in the shower first though."
"Of course!"

I got in the shower, not bothering to wash my hair, I'll wash it after. I brushed it out and put a plain black bikini on- there wasn't a lot I liked that fit my boobs because they were a little on the big side. I grabbed my sunglasses, my towel and my phone and I knocked on Grayson's door.
"Coming!" Clara shouted as she came out with everything I had.

Anna:

Clara:

Clara:

"Should I see if Cameron wants to come?""Sure!" She smiled

"Sure!" She smiled. She waited while I went to her room.

"Hey Cam, I was wondering if you wanted to go down to the pool with us?" I asked shyly. I wasn't really sure if she liked me.
"Yass. I'll meet you down there!"
"Ok, cool."

Me and Clara went downstairs and through the kitchen. The boys were cleaning the oven and their jaws dropped when they saw us. We laughed at them as we walked past.
"Gray, we need to hurry up and clean this." Ethan said.