23

I got up, hopping over Ethan on the floor. I turned the shower on. I don't know how I'm gonna do this... I guess I could lean on the wall with my cast sticking out. When the shower was the right temperature I took my pyjamas off, hopping into the shower with my foot sticking out. I washed my hair and body surprisingly, without falling over and turned the shower off.

I grabbed a towel, wrapping myself in it and tying it with a hairband, a crafty trick I learned from Monica so my towel doesn't fall down. I leant on the crutches, lifting myself out of the shower. Once I was steady I sat on the toilet and fixed my hair, putting it into two French braids and brushing my teeth.

I put some denim shorts on and a baggy t-shirt and opened the bathroom door. The bed was made and Ethan wasn't laying on the floor. I went to the top of the stairs and kind of whisper shouted his name, because I didn't want to wake anyone else up, though I knew he probably wouldn't hear me. There was no answer so I sat down at the top of the stairs, holding my crutches and sliding down. When I got to the bottom I stood up, balancing against the wall.

I hopped to the kitchen and I saw Ethan sitting at the table, eating some of the cake from yesterday. I smiled and hopped over sitting next to him. "Are you my friend yet?" I asked.
He shook his head. "I'm your best friend and your boyfriend." He looked up smiling at me. "I'm sorry for being Sulky Susan yesterday... I don't know what happened. I guess I was on my period..." He scooped up some ice cream, offering it to me. I opened my mouth and he gave me it. "You can have the rest, I'm going to get in the shower." He said, getting up.
"Wait. Can you put the TV on for me please?" I asked.
"Sure." He said, picking the plate up and taking it to the couch as I followed him.
"Thank you." I said, kissing his cheek.
"You look beautiful by the way." He smiled as he went upstairs.
I sat down, watching That's So Raven and eating the cake.

I was on my third episode when everyone came downstairs like a herd of animals. Ethan sat down next me, and I put my head in his lap as he played with my plaits.
Clara came in from the kitchen. "We're getting McDonald's for breakfast, you coming?"
"Hell yeah." I said, sitting upright. "Can we go to the mall straight after?" I asked.
"Yeah, sounds good." Clara smiled.
"Come on Ethan, let's get fooood." He stood up, pulling me up. "Oh, can you get my purse please, it's on your desk." He nodded.
"Meet me in the car." I smiled as I made my way out to the car, picking one van up to put on in the car. The sun was beating down and the seat burned my leg as I sat down in the back. Clara got in next to me and Grayson got in the passenger seat.
"Ethan can drive today." He smiled as I chuckled. I started to undo the laces of my one shoe and slipped it on, bending over and tying it up. I made sure I did it really tight so I didn't fall over and break my neck.

Ethan finally came out, holding my purse. He got in the car, Starting It and handing me my purse. "Thanks babe." He pulled out of the driveway, driving to McDonald's.

"Help me please." I said to anyone, as I tried to get out the car. Ethan lifted me up, putting me down and giving me my crutches. "Come." I said to him. I pulled him towards me and wrapped my arms around his neck as I leant against the car. "You know I love you and appreciate you right?" He nodded.
"I love you too."
"Good." I said kissing him. "You need to shave... You're going back to Grandpa Dolan, not Daddy Dolan." He smirked.
"I can be daddy Dolan later if you want."
"Later..." I smiled as Grayson retched at us. Ethan rolled his eyes.

We sat in a booth, eating our food when two young girls came up to us.
"I'm sorry to disturb you, but I was wondering if you could sign this." One of the girls said, thrusting a picture under Grayson's nose.
"I will never get used to this..." Clara laughed.
"Omg. Are you Clara? And are you Anna?" The other girl said, say girl number 2.
We both nodded.
"Can I get your autographs too?" Girl number 1 said.
Me and Clara looked at each other, beaming.
"Absolutely!" I said, laughing to myself as I signed the picture. I passed it along and Clara signed it, and then Ethan.
"Have a nice day." Girl number 2 said as they skipped away.