9

"ETHAN!!!" I sat up straight. Ethan was legit dead. I shook him and he continued to snore. Grayson shouted again. "ETHAN!!!"

"Fuck sake Gray stop screaming, I'm waking him up." My head was pounding.

"Ethan." I shook him and he opened his eyes for a split second and then closed them again.

"Ethan I swear to God, if you don't get up right now we're over." He jumped up, covering himself with his hand.

"You better hurry up, Grayson's actually gonna have a breakdown if you're not ready within the next 10 seconds."

He ran to the bathroom, turning on the shower. I made his bed and picked the clothes up from around the bedroom. When he came out, I got in the shower quickly and put on one of his t-shirts and some of his boxers.

When I came out he had put the clothes in the washing machine.

"I'm going to put some clothes on." I said, kissing him on the cheek as he drank a cup of juice. "Where's Grayson?" I asked.

"He should be in his room."

"OK, thanks."

I walked to his room, knocking on the door.

"Come in." he shouted. I opened the door to see him just putting his top on.

"Hey Graybae." I smiled as he screwed his nose up at me.

"Hey Anna who moans my twin brothers name extremely loud." I gave him the middle finger as he laughed at his own joke. "Seriously though, my neck really hurts from the couch and I think Monica and Aaron were getting a bit frisky as well but I figured I would prefer to hear them rather than my brother whom I shared the womb with."

"Sorry." I said, feeling a bit guilty. "It will not happen again... in his bed at least..."

Grayson groaned. "I'm actually really sorry, I feel so bad." I walked forward, holding my arms out. He hugged me quickly.

"Are you wearing his boxers?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I was in a rush. Anyway, I need my keys to get changed because I'm driving you. Or maybe Aaron. But still."

"They're in the pockets of those jeans." He said, pointing to some screwed up jeans on the floor.

"You didn't sleep in these did you?" I asked as I picked them up, digging around for the keys.

He shrugged. "I'm so sorry. We'll be more thoughtful next time." I said, winking. He rolled his eyes.

"Bye Anna." He said, pushing me out of his room.

"Bye Graybae!" I shouted as he slammed the door in my face.

"I'm going to get changed. Knock when you're ready." I shouted as I ran past him.

I burst into my apartment to see Monica plating up breakfast. She made pancakes. "Hey guys!" I said as I locked the door. "Are you still driving them to the airport?" I asked.

"Yeah, Aaron. You up for it?" Monica asked him, batting her eyelashes.

"Sure." He said, enjoying his pancakes so much he didn't know what he was saying.

"Great. Aarons driving." Monica announced.

"Thanks Aaron." I said, kissing his cheek as I walked past, fully aware he did not volunteer at all. "I'm getting changed and then it should be nearly ready. Save me a pancake." I shouted as I closed my bedroom door.

I got clean underwear and a black, lacy crop top and some jeans. I put them on quickly, falling over whilst pulling my jeans up. I threw on a Nike jacket and my Adidas trainers, brushed my hair out and I was ready. I grabbed my bag and my phone and a charger because I didn't plug it in yesterday.