21

This way." Ethan said, holding my hand. Gray and Clara followed us to this sort of pier.

It was actually quite a big boat and it had an inside part with seats. Grayson untied it, pushing off and running through the water, jumping onto it. Ethan steered it out of the shallow water and put the anchor down when we were much further out. We took our shoes off, putting it in the inside bit.

"Where did you guys get this boat from?" Clara asked, walking to sit at the front of the boat, next to me and Ethan. Ethan and Grayson looked at each other.
"We borrowed it..."
"From some douche...."
"Who doesn't know we have it..."
"You guys! If we get caught, you forced me onto the boat." I looked at Ethan as he smiled at me.
"It's fine, we've done it loads of times..." Grayson said, sitting next to Clara. She leaned into him, wrapping her arms around him.
"I can't believe you Ethan!" I said, moving away from him.
"I'm sorry. Ok, if I buy food when we got off will you forget we're on a technically stolen boat."
"I'll think about it." I said, trying not to smile.

It went silent, but a nice, peaceful silent. All that could be heard was the waves lapping against the side of the boat.
"I love you Grayson." Clara whispered.
"I love you too baby." He whispered back. I looked at Ethan, who smiled at me.

I kissed his jaw, getting up. I went to the inside part, taking my top and shorts off and going back to Ethan. I went behind him, pulling his t-shirt over his head and going to put it inside. I sat back down next to him and he looked at me, biting his lip. "Damn Mami." He whispered, biting his lip. "I don't know what view's better..." He turned my head to him, kissing me slowly.

His arm snaked around me waist, resting just above my bum. He squeezed lightly, trying to get entrance into my mouth. Instead, I stroked his abs, making him gasp. I beat him at his own game, entering my tongue into my mouth. It became quite heated and he stroked my side as I gripped onto his arm.

All of a sudden, there was a bright light on us. I giggled as I realised they were recording us. I pulled away, kissing Ethan's nose quickly and pushing him into the water.
"What the hell Anna." He said, floating in the water.
"That's what you get for earlier." I smiled.

"I got that on camera." Clara said, laughing.
"So did I." Grayson said. "Bro, you fucked up. Thats going on my story."
"GRAYSON!" Ethan shouted.
"Whoops." Grayson smiled.

"Come in the water with me." Ethan pleaded. I sighed. I dipped my toe in the water. It was so warm compared to LA. Did that make sense? I slid into the water, keeping my head above water so my hair didn't get wet.
"Please don't splash me Ethan. I just washed my hair."
He knew I was being serious so he nodded. I looked up at the boat to see Clara and Gray weren't there. They came back, their clothes they obviously left inside.

Grayson got in first and then He helped Clara in, holding her hand.
"Why can't you be a gentleman like Grayson?" I asked Ethan.
"I think me not splashing you is gentlemanly enough for me tonight." He flashed his teeth at me as I rolled my eyes.
"I don't know why I love you...and don't say anything about the freaking 'Dolan charm.'."
"It's true though." Grayson said, pulling away from the kiss with Clara. She splashed lightly and they continued to make out.

"I'm getting out." I said, climbing up the steps and sitting on the edge. I unlocked my phone and took some pictures on snapchat of Clara and Gray. They were goals.

"I want to take a picture with you." Ethan whined.
"Come out then." He groaned, climbing out. He dried his hands and I handed him my phone. I leant into him as he recorded us. I went to kiss his cheek and I guess he went to kiss me because we ended up making out on camera. I forgot he was filming and I guess he did because I heard a 'plop' and him saying "shit." He dived in.