29

"Anna..." Ethan whispered. "You need to get up, we're landing." I sat up, looking out the window, the bright blue sea sparkling back at me. I smiled as I held Ethan's hand, the plane landing.

We got off, still in our clothes from nearly 20 hours ago. We went trough customs then collected out bags and went outside, to catch a taxi, to the dock, where we had to get a boat to the part of the island we were staying at.

We got in one after 15 minutes and Ethan told the guy where we had to go. I was worried as he didn't look like he understood Ethan. We arrived at the boat with 5 minutes to spare. Ethan gave the driver a few notes and the grabbed my hand, pulling me Onto the boat. He started speaking to the owner really slowly because he looked confused until he spoke in a British accent.
"Hello, and welcome. You must be Ethan, you're the last people so we can set off now." I smiled awkwardly as they spoke. I sat down on the seats around the edge of the boat, feeling a bit sick as the boat sped across the water.

I got off whilst Ethan continued to speak to the boat owner. When he finally got off he came upto me.
"We have to go to the, like reception, and they'll tell us the area were staying in."
"Area?"
"Yeah, I rented a whole beach."
"Omg.' I hugged him again and he started laughing.

When we got off the pier I took my heels off and he took his shoes off, attempting to drag the suitcase through the sand. We got to the little hut and Ethan began to talk to the lady working there while looked at the beach. It was beautiful here, and the sun was just beginning to set.

"She said its Number 3." He smiled as he took my hand. We walked past a few beautiful little houses and came to our one. There was like, a fence around the huge area that was ours and it was beautiful.

"Ethan, it's amazing." I teared up. He put so much effort into it and it must've cost sooooo much.

"Come on, let's see our bedroom." He unlocked the door and we went in. It was like a cabin but the furniture was so nice. It was all white. We went upstairs and our bedroom was massive. When I looked out the window, I saw a little hut on the water that I hadn't seen before.
"That's ours as well." He said, coming up behind me.
"It's so beautiful. Thank you." I sad hugging him.

I pulled away, kissing him.
"Happy anniversary, Anna." He smiled.
"Happy anniversary to you too." I smiled back.

I kissed him again, his plump lips reacting and moulding into mine. His hands stroked the sides of my body, landing on my waist as I played with the hair at the nape of his neck. His mouth went to my sweet spot on my neck and I immediately moaned. He continued until I felt a bruise forming. He a,ways wanted people to know I was his.

He left a trail of kisses back upto my lips where he slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced as his hands went to my bum, squeezing it gently. I could feel him growing against my leg as we kissed. My lips moved down to his jaw and then his neck as I started to unbutton his shirt.
I slowly got lower as each button released until I was kneeling by his crotch. I undid his belt, putting it to one side as I unzipped and unbuttoned his trousers.

You could clearly see the restriction as his trousers were stretched across his crotch. I bit my lip as I pulled his trousers down to see his Calvin Klein underwear. I pulled them down and his length sprang up. I pumped his member a few times and then put him in my mouth. He threw his head back as I bobbed my head up and down. He held my hair, pushing my head so I went faster.

Curses tumbled out of his mouth as I started to choke. 3 minutes later, he came in my mouth and I swallowed. I stood up and he kissed me before pulling my dress over my head. He unclipped my bra and laid me down on the bed. He hovered over me, smirking as he planted kisses over my chest and down to the top of my underwear. I was happy that I decided to wear a thong.