30

*New Jersey, 31st December*

"Don't think you're a big man now, just because you're 19." I watched Ethan standing in the mirror flexing with just a towel on.
I rolled my eyes as I took my towel off, putting underwear on. I groaned. This always happens. Whenever it's my time of the month, I always forget to bring my bigger bras. My boobs were popping out of this bra and it was really tight. I was just standing there awkwardly while I tried to adjust the bra.
"What's up?" Ethan said, turning around.
"My boobs." I mumbled.
"That's a problem."
"Yes you asshole. We're going to New York in 3 hours and I don't have a fucking bra because my boobs are too big and I don't know what to do because there isn't enough time and I can't go to the shops because I don't have a bra to wear and I don't know what to do." I started to cry and Ethan rubbed my back.
"It's alright, I'll go to the store quickly and get you some. Just write down your size."
"Thank you." I sniffed as I texted him my size.

"Is everything alright?" My mum said, knocking on the door. She came for Christmas with Ethan's family and so did Clara, and we were all going to New York to see the New Year in. I just happened to have my period then.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I called back and I heard her walk away.
Ethan got dressed. "I'll be back soon." He said, leaning down and kissing my cheek.

I took the bra off, putting one of Ethan's tops on while I waited for him and planned my outfit. He said to kind of dress up so I wanted to wear something smart, but comfortable.

Once I found my dress, I felt guilty because I realised I wouldn't need to wear a bra with it. I called Ethan.
"Eth..."
"Yeah."
"If you're still in the car, don't worry about getting me a bra."
"Oh, I'm on the way back now anyway. How comes?"
"You'll see. Thank you for getting one though. I love you."
"I Love you too." He ended the call and I started to brush through my hair. I straightened it and did a middle parting, pushing it behind my shoulders.

"Here." Ethan said, coming in.
"Thank you baby." I said, hugging him.
"Do you need anything else?" He asked.
"No, I'm good. Get ready!" I said, turning back to the mirror.

For some reason, Ethan said we all had to dress up. Maybe because of the fans, I don't know. He knew there would be quite a lot because it's Times Square and everyone goes there for New Years Eve, but still...

I put a little bit of makeup on and a choker that matched my dress. I found my clear heels and left them by the door so I wouldn't be searching for them and then put my dress on.

 I found my clear heels and left them by the door so I wouldn't be searching for them and then put my dress on

"That's my wife- I mean, girlfriend right there." Ethan said, smiling as I looked at him.
"You don't think my boobs will fall out?" I said, looking down.
"You'll be alright." He smiled.
"You look so good." I said, looking him up and down. He had a dark blue suit on with a white shirt with the top buttons open and black dress shoes. "Like really good. Like rip-your-shirt-off-right-now good." He smiled as I kissed him quickly.
"Come on, the rest are probably waiting."
"Wait, put my shoes on please." He shook his head, picking them up.
"I would do it, but I got my nails did and I don't want to muck them up. They're so pretty though." I admired my nails while he put my shoes on, doing them up.